*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1614879-Magic-Story
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1614879
An iteractive story that will change your life. Now over 16,000 views.

An iteractive story that will change your life. Now over 16,000 views.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
All right, my first interactive story!! Wahoo!! Basically, this story revolves around magical occurances in the world. The things that happen mostly include TG sequences. For example, body switching, magical items, revenge, etc. Please update! I don't want to do this by myself.

I'll keep track of all chapters and distribute gift points accordingly.

Note (2/27/2012): For anyone who is really interested in Candies of Change and enjoys it, I am currently planning to write a sequel to it. However, I'd like to involve others in trying to come up with ideas and concepts for the sequel. If you really enjoy Candies of Change and would like to help me with the next one, please feel free to contact me. Thank you for your time.

Also, if there are any of you that enjoy Fire Emblem, I'd like to get my Fire Emblem story going again. If you like that series and would like to help, contact me as well.


Here are the rules:

1. Keep it PG-13!
2. You can have sex, but not descriptive and try not to have too much.
3. Keep language PG-13 and also keep it tame (like not cursing every sentence)
4. Keep the story going and no killing the characters.


Here's the story:

It's Raven's (your) 15th birthday on September 5 and everyone comes. Little do they know things are about to change.


Here are the characters (I may add more):

1. Raven Turner (You): Male, 15-years old, short brown hair, blue eyes, average height and weight, about 5'6, kind, likes to be around friends.

2. Sophia Harris: Female, 15-years old, your crush, long dark hair, green eyes, about 5'3, kind of a tomboy. You have crushed on her since kindergarden

3. David Warner: Male, 15-years old, short sandy hair, blue eyes, about 5'6, loves sports, your best friend since kindergarden.

4. Sonia Turner: Female, 13-years old, blue eyes, shouder-length brunette hair, your younger sister, about 4'11. typical younger sister.

5. Janice Lee: Female, 15-years old, hazel eyes, short dark hair, japanese-american, friend of you and Sonia, likes to have fun.

6. Laura Turner: Female, 36-years old, long brown hair, blue eyes, your mother (who takes care of you and your sister alone because your father is gone). Despite being 36, you could probably mistake her for late 20's because of her rather young appearance.

7. Mia Tredwell: Female, 13-years old, waist-length blonde hair, blue eyes, friend of Sonia's, really a girly girl.

8. Emily Warner: Female, 15 years old, David's twin sister, long blonde hair and big blue eyes, around 5'4, just a little shorter than her brother, and likes to tease you and David a lot. About a year ago, she started flirting with you. Her brother is oblivious to this though.

9. Sam Harris: Male, 14 years old, about 5'2, Sophia's little brother. Long dark hair that covers his left eye, blue eyes. Seems pretty nice to you but Sophia doesn't seem to get along with him.

9. Anthony Harrison: Male, 16-years old, About 5'11. Short dark brown hair almost black, brown eyes, and wears glasses. A lone wolf, but loyal to friends and family. Very smart, and never gives up. Will never use curse words, no matter what. Loves playing video games, reading, watching anime/cartoon/TV shows. Refuses to lie unless it is a life or death situation, and will not harm others outside of self defence and protecting family and friends.

(credit to Starfighter364 for this character)

10. Cody Hawkins: Male, 16-years old. About 5'11. Writing, enjoying all forms of fiction, hanging out with friends, a gentlemen (so the girls say), loves music. Fun, excitable, has a mysterious past, kind, hate to people see sad or crying, really interested in just about anything, intelligent in book smarts but way too silly and eccentric in social smarts, able to think in a variety of ways, can be manipulative, imaginative to the point where when he's bored he slips into thinking of stories or replaying other stories in his head.

(credit to Dutch91 for this character)

11. Justin McMillan: Male, 15 years old, About 5-8, Dark blonde hair, blue eyes, Hobbies are boxing and playing video games. another friend of yours.

(credit to jack999 for this character)

12. Steven Allsopp: Male, 18 years old, wears glasses all the time, 6 ft tall, very slim, not very muscular, about as average as you can get. spends most of time either on computer, or Playstation 3. works part time in a hardware store, unloading a truck and putting stock on the shelves. also has a slight speech impediment (a stutter). doesn't drink alcohol, doesn't smoke and doesn't go out to clubs or anything. Has never had a girlfriend. hobbies are military history, geography and to an extent...astronomy. big fan of Sci Fi series like Stargate and Babylon 5, but not Star Trek.

(credit to Switcher for this character)

13. Kyle Henry: Male, 16 years old, shoulder length curly brown hair, blue eyes, quite short for his age. helps people a lot and his hobbies are hanging out with friends, reading and anything exciting. quite adventurous too.

(credit to Kandy for this character)

14. Ookami Youkai: Male, 5'9. black hair with white at the tips, red eyes that look like a dull amber, wears glasses, a demon hunter from Unit XIII Black Wolf Squad.

(credit to sails for this character)

If you add any new characters, please describe them so I can add them to the list.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1614879-Magic-Story