Let's get crazy with some cartoon characters, new and old.
|Inspired by the brilliant works of https://www.writing.com/main/portfolio/view/fearboy Chaos, I’ve decided to give things my own spin, only this time with the focus on western cartoons.|
The listed tags are mostly just guidelines. If you want some unbirth somewhere along a vore thread, feel free. I want people to be free to have fun, though I will be setting quality standards.
1) Please avoid one-sentence chapters unless you follow them immediately with something more substantial.
By substantial, I mean over 100 words.
2) You ought to have good grammar.
3) I maintain the right to alter the rules and make changes as need be.
4) I'll allow just about anything, especially vore related, though I'd prefer not to see scat or death.
5) Please include as many options as possible.
6) I allow crossovers, but before introducing one, be sure to leave an option so that people can opt-out.
As an optional prompt, consider the idea of predators. As I've conceived them, they're a minority population with the ability to consume people in any way they like. Digestion is option, so they can just hold those they eat for a while and let them pass through to the end, or add their prey's nutrients to their growing bodies. Predators, or preds for short, have full legal immunity to eat whoever they want, and get away with quite a bit more if the writer so chooses. I'll leave any further details to you guys to think up.
This is just an optional prompt in case you need an idea on something to focus on.
Other than that, go wild.