*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630133-Naruto-Completely-Different/cid/1237804-Hyuuga-Hinata
by sorrow
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1630133
The same Naruto story, Only with any number of interesting twists, from WG to GTS and more
This choice: "...Hyuuga Hinata"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

"...Hyuuga Hinata"

    by: FireDragon14
The moment the name left his lips Ryohei knew that he might’ve well told her he used on a boy. Not that that would have made things any better, seeing as how Eboshi would know he was lying thru his teeth and likely beat him to near death any way. The fact that she wasn’t reacting at all let him know that he was in deep shit!

“Hyuuga Hinata… HYUUGA HINATA!!! You’re telling me that you gave the shy and self-concise Heiress to the most powerful clan within Konoha’s walls a massive dose of hormone enhancer!?! YOU DAFT FOOL!!! HER FATHER COULD BE BREATHING DOWN OUR NECKS WITHIN HOURS NOW!!!” cutting her rant short Eboshi took deep breaths to try and calm herself and think thru what would likely happen.

‘It’s too late to do anything about it now that the enhancers are already inside her. Poor girl will be at least a full cup size larger then before by the time she wakes up tomorrow but, the fact that Hyuuga’s most of all young ones, tend to have a stronger and longer lasting reaction then others doesn’t help the poor girl. Not to mention she will likely go thru flashes of sexual urges for at least the next few months. Hopefully, she doesn’t get near that blond boy she likes or it’s going to be even worse, especially once the hormones get going, I doubt she will be able to stop herself around him.’ Turning to the shaking assistant she gave a cold glare. “Hopefully this won’t case her problems during her exams tomorrow. Let us hope the small amount of chakra she needs for her justu exam doesn’t case any aggravated affects.”

Her assistant of course just had to ask the dreaded question. “Eboshi-sensei, how would using any chakra cause any aggravation?” Eboshi just sighed. “Chakra comes from every living cell in the body so if there is an enhancer in the body that affects hormonal levels, which can effect chakra itself, then it is safe to say the opposite is true as well. By using her chakra she ‘could’ aggravate the effects of the enhancer causing them to be even worse. During the test she may be hit by sudden… ‘urges’you could call it.”

*sigh*

“She was already ‘gifted’in terms of her transition from girl to young lady but, with the enhancers now in her puberty will be hitting her twice as hard. Chakra is directed without thought towards growing areas of the body or towards the hormones that cause the growth. Now his will be stronger and by forcing her chakra to move any other way will cause her body to try and compensate by drawing more towards those areas at times of rest. The human body also increases in terms of reserves of chakra as they age, that girl was just at the border of level 1.5 chakra levels now she will have level 2 reserves being shoved in to a body not able to hold more than level 1.5, this will happen within a couple of months. Likely she will start to suffer flashes of pain in her system around the Chunin Exams, which will cause her to instinctively try to flush it out and give off small burst of chakra to lessen the strain on her body. If I remember right she would normally go on a tracking team but, trackers don’t use large amounts of chakra which will cause her more problems as trackers need to be fast but, stealthy. In truth she would now be better off going to a frontline fighter team, doing so though would cause the enhancer to become aggravated till it settles, which will all the chakra use she will be doing won’t be for a while, likely some weeks after the Chunin Exams are over.” Looking at her confused and stupefied assistant Eboshi realized she had started thinking out loud again, she’d have to stop that soon.

‘For another time. We need to inform the Hokage of this so he can inform her teachers.’ And so with a heavy sigh she motioned for Ryohei to finish packing away their things while she walked towards the Kage Tower. ‘I just hope she does get on that blond boys team. The last thing she needs is to tell her father she got herself pregnant because she couldn’t resist jumping the bones of her crush.’
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FireDragon14 (UN: vilecreatin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sorrow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1630133-Naruto-Completely-Different/cid/1237804-Hyuuga-Hinata