*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1649366-Role-Reversal-The-Jesse-Cartier-Story
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1649366
A high-schooler gets to know his female classmates in an unorthodox manner...

A high-schooler gets to know his female classmates in an unorthodox manner...

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Enter Jesse Cartier, a boy born and raised in Vancouver, British Columbia, living an awesome summer. Unfortunately, his summer is over. The unfortunate part is that he won't finishing high school in the place he had grown to love. Because his mother has scored a golden opportunity, he is now living in Lillooet. Here he will be attending a new school, and I mean a new school. Having been finished earlier in the year, this institution is now flocking with students and Jesse is one of them. To his surprise, 65% of the students are female. The only thing he doesn't know about them is that they have hidden foot fetishes. And once they get a glimpse of his feet, Jesse's life will never be the same.

Jesse Cartier: The main character. Fifteen years old, 5'7", 160 pounds, slender build, blue eyes, short layered black hair, size 13 feet. Described as being timid, approachable, polite, and thoughtful.
Melody Cartier: Jesse's (Irish twin) sister. Fifteen years old (eight months younger than her brother via premature birth), 5'7", 148 pounds, slender build, blue eyes, neck length black hair, size 8 feet. Described as being outgoing, slightly tomboyish, lax, and cordial.
Tessa Aiken: Mother of Jesse and Melody. Thirty-six years old, 5'8", 180 pounds, swimmer's build, green eyes, shoulder length black hair, size 10 feet. Often described as a kind, loving, empathetic, strong, and patient woman with a sense of humor. In short, your typical "good mother".

RULES:

-Write in 3rd person
-No spam or ridiculously short chapters. I also appreciate proofreading.
-Unlike other foot fetish/tickling stories, the content will be about girls doing that stuff the guy's (Jesse's) feet. Let's try and keep it that, you know what I mean?
-Developing the characters of Jesse or any of the girls won't hurt. Don't be afraid to do so.
-Jesse worshipping any of the chicklet's feet is acceptable, but try not to let that become the main subject. Jesse feet are the "stars", after all.
- Keep all the people from their respective story arcs in character.

That's pretty much it. Like all fetish stories, go crazy. *Smile*

Author's Note(s): As you've noticed, this story's subject matter is the rarest of the rare. Very few write about it, so why not make another? But if the content in this story doesn't sit well with you, then go to my other stories instead. Let's acknowledge that nothing good comes out of bitching.

I shall reward well-written chapters with fifty points - just so long as they follow the rules.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1649366-Role-Reversal-The-Jesse-Cartier-Story