*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1662047-Candies-of-Change
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1662047
A discovery of some candies changes all around your life. Now over 100,000 views!

A discovery of some candies changes all around your life. Now over 100,000 views!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
All right, my 6th interactive story! Basically, this story revolves around magical occurances in the world. The things that happen mostly include TG sequences. For example, body switching, magical items, revenge, etc. Please update! I don't want to do this by myself.

I will keep track of girf points and, when I can, distribute them accordingly. Big points for great chapters!

Edit (2/1/2012): This story has surpassed 40,000 views and over 1700 chapters! Thank you so much everyone for your help!

Edit (4/29/2013): This story has surpassed 78,000 views and over 2000 chapters! Thank you so much everyone for your help!

Note (2/27/2012): For anyone who is really interested in Candies of Change and enjoys it, please check out my new Candies of Change 2 story. I'm looking for anyone who would be interested in helping add to it. Thank you for your time.

In addition, I plan on possibly creating new stories. If you wish to help me with that, you may contact me regarding that as well.

Also, if there are any of you that enjoy Fire Emblem, I'd like to get my Fire Emblem story going again. If you like that series and would like to help, contact me as well.


Here are the rules:

1. Keep it PG-13!
2. You can have sex, but not descriptive and try not to have too much.
3. Keep language PG-13 and also keep it tame (like not cursing every sentence)
4. Keep the story going and no killing the characters.
5. Try to make it a good length if possible.


Here's the story:

Nate (you) just had your 15th birthday. However, you find some candies that aren't what they seem.

Here are the characters (I may add more):

1. Nate Wilson (You): Male, 15-years old, short brown hair, blue eyes, average height and weight, about 5'6, kind, likes to be around friends.

2. Kate Smith: Female, 15-years old, your crush, long dark hair, green eyes, about 5'3, kind of a tomboy. You have crushed on her since kindergarden.

3. Tommy Iverson: Male, 15-years old, short sandy hair, blue eyes, about 5'6, loves sports, your best friend since kindergarden.

4. Erin Wilson: Female, 13-years old, blue eyes, shouder-length brunette hair, your younger sister, about 4'11. typical younger sister.

5. Heather Yamamoto: Female, 15-years old, hazel eyes, short dark hair, japanese-american, friend of you and Sonia, likes to have fun.

6. Lynda Wilson: Female, 36-years old, long brown hair, blue eyes, your mother (who takes care of you and your sister alone because your father is gone). Despite being 36, you could probably mistake her for late 20's because of her rather young appearance.

7. Mike Wilson: Male 37-years old, short brown hair, blue eyes, your father, like your mother he looks rather young for his age, cares about his children equally,

8. Bethany Farmer: Female 33-years old, shoulder-length brown hair, blue eyes, sister of your mother, has a good relationship with you, has 2 kids,

9. Carly Goode: Female, 13-years old, waist-length blonde hair, blue eyes, friend of Sonia's, really a girly girl.

10. Josh Howards: Male 17-years old, really short brown hair, brown eyes, friends with you, likes to mess with you sometimes,

11. Janet Day: Female: 16-years old, long strawberry-blonde hair, green eyes, a head cheerleader, kind of arrogant but has a nice side

12. Nicole Wilson: Female, 5-years old, brown hair, blue eyes, your younger sister,

13. Trevor Wilson: Male, 7-years old, dark brown hair, blue eyes, your younger brother

14. Brandon Ryan: Male, 13-years old, 5'2, 113 lbs, short blonde hair, blue eyes, lives close to Nate's house.

If you add any new characters, please describe them so I can add them to the list.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1662047-Candies-of-Change