*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Geoff
  2. More Choices
  3. Who will gain?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1668421-Total-Drama-Island-Male-Weight-Gain/cid/1186013-Geoff
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Men's · #1668421
Make the guys from TDI as fat as you want!
This choice: Geoff  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Geoff

    by: FluffyOtters
It was a known fact that DJ made the best sandwiches, even better than DJ's mom although DJ would highly protest that and Mama would smack him silly for mentioning that. That is not to say that her other cooking was less and it wasn't as on many nights when he stayed at his friend DJ's house, a lot of her food would find its way into his stomach, sometimes a bit too much. Just that DJ was a sandwich making God, if there was such a thing. How he could take ordinary ingredients and make such delicious sandwiches, even plain ones, was scary and there were many including him who wondered what DJ's secret was.

The problem was, the sandwiches were addictive. At least that was what he thought. It would explain how they always tasted so good and why whenever DJ made a tray, he couldn't help but taking a few. Oftentimes just one or two but then he'd get bored or hungry or forgetful or the smell would waft over...and he would get a third, fourth, fifth, sixth, whatever until next thing they knew, the serving tray was empty and this was a pattern that repeated often. And DJ's ingredients were not the most healthful oriented. He used full calorie, none of the low calorie or diet stuff, DJ said they made food taste like crap which in comparison was kind of true. And DJ was a big guy and oddly with very little fat which was odd considering all the ingredients he used and the fact that he actually wasn't a serious exerciser. Yeah he went to the gym and stuff but that was mainly with him and Duncan and generally socialized more than anything and didn't stick to a straight routine. So he was all natural with ridiculous luck and genetics that many people would have killed and sold their souls to the devil and such things for and he never had to try.

He supposed between the whole sandwich thing and DJ's mom's cooking which again is fantastic, what happened would have been inevitable one way or the other. One day Geoff had woken up and when he dressed in front of the mirror he saw something that chilled him. His sexy six-pack abs (admittedly done with only slightly more work than DJ although with DJ he was muscle all over while Geoff actually had to work the other parts, but at least his abs had always been natural) were not as toned as they were before and there was a few inches of flab that covered them. He supposed he shouldn't have had so much to drink the night before and stayed away from DJ's sandwiches but this had never happened before. He was actually getting...he couldn't believe it, fat. At least it was only a little bit.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FluffyOtters (UN: fluffyotters at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tangela24 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1668421-Total-Drama-Island-Male-Weight-Gain/cid/1186013-Geoff