*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. At the beach with some guy friends
  2. You begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1676621-Outfit-Swaps/cid/961755-At-the-beach-with-some-guy-friends
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1676621
You gain the power to swap the clothes you are wearing with the clothes of a girl you know
This choice: At the beach with some guy friends  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

At the beach with some guy friends

    by: kaitar0
You and your good friends; Bob, Jordan and Steve headed down to the beach as it was a hot summer day and you all had the afternoon off. So sun, water, girls in bikinis, and maybe a BBQ sounded like a hell of a plan.

The group of you found a nice spot on the beach and set up your stuff. "And Jordan and Steve have taken off for the water. Which should surprise no one since they are part fish, I'm pretty sure," you said sarcastically as you looked up after helping Bob place the cooler and bbq.

"Yeah, they'll do that," Bob said, "Oh well, more beer for us." And he tossed you one from the cooler.

"Heh, don't mind if I do," you said cracking it open, "So what's on the menu O-BBQ-meister?"

"Oh, usual stuff," Bob said his head once more buried in the cooler, "hot dogs, hamburgers..." You missed the last couple of food items as this gorgeous blonde in a tiny little thong bikini waked by.

"right... so you got this covered then," you said absently, your attention otherwise engaged.

"Oh yeah. I could use a good rock or two to balance the BBQ though," Bob said inspecting his apparatus, "Watch the spot a minute while I find some."

"Sure."

So while Bob sets up the BBQ and Jordan and Steve dash into the water you decided to get in some girl watching on the beach.

Next thing you know...

You have the following choices:

1. You're wearing that blonde's bikini.

2. Someone catches you girl watching.

3. You change into some other girl's clothes.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 kaitar0 (UN: kaitar0 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Federation has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1676621-Outfit-Swaps/cid/961755-At-the-beach-with-some-guy-friends