*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1726721-Farting-Sonic-Females
by Sonio
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1726721
All your favorite Sonic girls get gassy!

All your favorite Sonic girls get gassy!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This is an interactive story where Sonic girls such as Amy, Cream, Blaze, Rouge, Vanilla, and more get gassy! All you had to do is choose a girl and how they will end up trumpeting!

RULES:

-There must be at least two options for every addition. You are allowed to end the story at some point, preferably with one giant fart or something like that, but please do not force a reader to go one way or else the story will end early.
-Even if you choose only one specific girl, you are allowed to have more than one girl get gassy too. But try to focus on the girl you chose.
-You cannot choose Males or make Males an option if there's ever an "Other" option!
-Burping is allowed.
-Sexuality/Nudity is allowed.
-Gore/Death is not allowed!
-Personally I don't feel too good about allowing expansions, growth, or anything like that, but if you feel like doing it, then do it. But keep it at a minor level. I don't want it to go too far.
-THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE: All stories must start with the girl you chose farting and there must be a reason for it. But if you want, feel free to just say that a particular girl is gassy at first, but you seriously must give a reason why. And don't forget to keep this farting thing going strong. I don't want anyone to get bored and neither do you.

Good luck! Do not write anything that I feel is bad or has nothing to do with the story or I will get it edited/deleted.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1726721-Farting-Sonic-Females