*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1737979-Female-Weight-Gain-Stories/cid/2914443-has-a-unique-genetic-advantage
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1737979
Several different stories of females gaining weight.
This choice: has a unique genetic advantage  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

has a unique genetic advantage

    by: Unknown
"The Women In Our Family Can Gain Weight More Easily and Get Tempted With Fatty Foods" Claire's Mother Says "When I Was Your Age I Was Eating All The Time and When I Met Your Father I Was Huge! I Was around Triple My Former Size and I Loved It". "And You Should To Claire" Claires Father Says. "Then Why Did You Lose Weight, Mom?" Claire Says. " It was Getting hard to move So I Went on A Big Diet And Lost it To My disappointment" Claires Mom Says. "Then Why Don't You Gain It Back?" Claire Says. Claires Mom Says "Hey, I'll Cut You A Deal, Claire. I Will Gain Weight For A Few Monthes while you also gain weight With Me. How About That Claire?"

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Fine, Mom

2. No Way! I Want You To St

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
mr-monopoly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1737979-Female-Weight-Gain-Stories/cid/2914443-has-a-unique-genetic-advantage