*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. a football sofa
  2. furniture
  3. Lilly
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1739841-transformation-store/cid/2026100-a-football-sofa
by shadow
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1739841
one day while walking around town you find a store and buy something that will change you.
This choice: a football sofa  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

a football sofa

    by: zemajor23
Lily was a very fashionable, somewhat bratty girly girl. She loved to adorn herself in anything pink, expensive, and cute looking.

This is one of the reasons she initially scoffed at the idea of a football sofa. Of all the idiotic things, why would somebody want a sofa with such an uninspired and ugly design? She went to walk away, but unfortunately for her, one of the few employees of the place came by. The guy looked to be about a year or two older than her, with extremely pale skin and somewhat red eyes. His dirty blond hair was a mess, and his red shirt was wrinkled beyond belief. He was rather tall, and a bit gangly looking. He also carried the voice of a stoned highschool drop out, as she was about to get a very good listen to.

"Hey dude, find something you like?"

'Well it figures any store trying to pawn this thing off would hire such shoddy employees.' she thought to herself as she prepared to address this loser.

"Not particularly, no. I was just skimming by this section of furniture and saw... this." She made a motion with her hands to the old sofa.

"Ah cool, yeah that's been around here for a while. Nobody must like football and sitting on their butts anymore. Weird, since that's what I thought the American dream was." The supposed stoner laughed at his own joke while Lily gave him an overly exaggerated eye roll.

"Well, I'll be leaving then." She went to leave, but as she spun around, the heel on one of her stilettos mysteriously snapped. She fell face first on the couch, and the stoner placed his pocket knife back in his pocket as he watched the transformation happen.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 zemajor23 (UN: zemajor23 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
shadow has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1739841-transformation-store/cid/2026100-a-football-sofa