*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. She's going to the school
  2. Miss Flynn (School Nurse)
  3. 9
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750513-Micro-in-Cartoons/cid/2662630-Shes-going-to-the-school
by Kane01
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1750513
Ash must survived being shrunk in a cartoon world.
This choice: She's going to the school  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

She's going to the school

    by: Kane01
Ms *Barbra Flynn sipped her coffee as she waited for the traffic light to turn green. Another day at Lakewood Elementary. Another day of scraps and bruises, and the occasional upset stomach. But it pays the bills and there were worst jobs to be working.

The light turned green. Pressing down on the accelerator she continued to the school. She wiggled her toes. She loved these sneakers. Too bad she had to wear dress shoes for the next eight hours. Fifteen minutes and two more stop lights later Ms. Flynn parked in her usual spot and walked into the school. By the time she arrived at the school classes had already begun. Her shift didn't start until the first morning recess. Upon entering the nursing station she slipped her sneakers off while finishing her morning coffee. She didn't notice her passenger hanging onto her nylon covered foot as it settled on the floor, nor did she see him slid off and run clear.

Well, it wasn't quite a run, it was more like a stagger. With the constant THUD and the bone jarring impact of each foot fall Ash had just barely survived the journey. Free of the sneaker, all he wanted to do was get as far away as he possibly could and he didn't care where he was going or if it was rational or not. He saw a door, and as he ran closer he could see that there was just enough space to crawl under. What he found on the other side was a vast hallway. A school hallway. He was in a school. Highschool, or Elementary? He had a feeling he'd find out soon enough.

It was sooner than he thought as suddenly there was an ear piercing ringing.

"Gahhhh!" Ash cried out.

The rumble began before the sound ended. Then the doors to the classrooms opened as students stepped out into the hallway. Giant Students. Heading toward him in both directions but none of them looking down at the floor. Ash's blood went cold. He wasn't too far from the Nurse's station, but he was still out in the open. He turned and tried to run back but the floor shook with multiple foot falls making it almost impossible.

He yelled "Help me!" Not that it could be heard over the collective giggles and conversations of the students. Of all of the students there were three who seemed to be homing in on his position. Fern Walters who was coming in from the left, Francine Frensky walking in from the right and just behind her, It was just a question of which one was going to get him first.

* Decided to give Mr Flynn a first name as her first name hasn't been reveled.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kane01 (UN: kahn101 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kane01 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1750513-Micro-in-Cartoons/cid/2662630-Shes-going-to-the-school