*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Luna's Nephew
  2. Good Morning Luna
  3. To Canterlot
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1752058-Naked-Pony-Anthro/cid/1945143-Lunas-Nephew
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Relationship · #1752058
You wake up in the world of My Little Pony, but with very different ponies.
This choice: Ward  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Luna's Nephew

    by: The Grand One
About a month ago, you had been stripped from your world and ended up in Equestria of all places, Princess Luna's bed chambers to be specific. After a very awkward and terrifying interrogation, the Princesses decided that you were not a threat. However, when you described how it was you came to be here, they said that they knew of no way to locate your world amongst the infinite multi-verse, and so allowed you to stay at the palace.

Remarkably, you and Luna hit things off pretty well. It didn't hurt that you had been a fan of the show for some time and were convinced that she was best princess. After some time passed and the two of you grew closer, Luna decided to formally adopt you as her nephew in much the same way Celestia had adopted Cadence and Blue Blood. And so here you were, Prince Thomas of Equestria, being nagged by your new aunt to get your butt out of bed so you could start the day.

Inevitably, the princess got her way. You picked out a nice, casual suit for the day and got dressed in the bathroom, right after fighting Luna's attempts to 'help' you.

The ponies of this world didn't have a nudity taboo, which had lead to many an awkward moment. Thankfully the princesses were usually well dressed since royalty was held to certain standards and the guards were always in full armor. However, most ponies outside the palace were content to walk around the city in little more than a hat, if that. The nobles who frequented the palace usually wore clothes though. While the mares often wore gowns similar to the princesses, the stallions saw nothing wrong with wearing a fancy vest and nothing else. To make matters worse, or better depending on how you look at it, the maids wore frilly French maid uniforms with skirts that only barely covered the pelvic region, meaning that the slightest breezed or tilt of the body would leave their nethers exposed for the world to see. You weren't sure, and were to embarrassed to ask, if ponies didn't have a concept of underwear, or if they just saw no reason to wear it. Worse yet, word had gotten around the castle about your discomfort, meaning that there were more than a few mischievous maids who liked to tease you.

"Aunt Luna," you call from the bathroom. "What exactly is supposed to make today so eventful?"

"Oh? You've forgotten already? Today is..."

You have the following choices:

1. Your First Day of Prince Training

2. Princess Twilight's Visit

3. Something Else

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 The Grand One (UN: lordmep at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Grand One has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1752058-Naked-Pony-Anthro/cid/1945143-Lunas-Nephew