*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1760499-Your-Pokemon-Trainer-Adventure-Ultima
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1760499
Your a Pokemon Trainer in the Ultima Region. Do you have what it takes to make it here?

Your a Pokemon Trainer in the Ultima Region. Do you have what it takes to make it here?

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Welcome to the Ultima Region. Wile it may seem like your typical island region, many Pokemon Trainers from all over come to take on it’s massive Pokemon League. The Ultima Pokemon League is said to be the largest and most challenging league in the world. However this is also home to the elite division of Team Rocket. Do you have what it takes to become a Pokemon master?

In this story you can take a role of a new Trainer starting his Pokemon journey in Ultima taking on the Junior League (8 Gym’s, elite four, and champion.), a veteran Trainer coming to the island to take on the Advance League (17 Gym’s, elite four, and Champion.), or some other type of character in Ultima (Gym Leader, Team Rocket member, Pokemon Ranger, Etc.). You can also take part in other Pokemon events like Pokemon Contests and the Pokatholon. Some of the basic towns and locations are (Note: Gyms can be done in any order)
Little Birch Town (Pokemon lab, starting point of Junior League)
New Light City (Main Harbor, starting point of Advance League)
Crimson City (Fire Gym)
Sapphire Lake
Cyan Town (Water Gym)
Emerald Forest
Ivory Town (Grass Gym)
Dandelion City (Electric Gym, Pokemon theater)
Skyline City (*Normal Gym, Pokemon contest hall)
Ruby Park
Sand valley town (Ground Gym)
Rock head Caverns (Rock gym)
Iron City (*Steel Gym)
Aurora Village (*Ice Gym)
Valor City (*Fighting Gym, Sports coliseum)
Wisdom resort (Psychic Gym)
Lunar City (*Dark Gym)
Mirevile Bog (Poison Gym)
Violet Manor (*Ghost Gym)
Windmill Village (*Flying Gym)
Mantis Village (*Bug Gym)
Chi Village (*Dragon Gym)
Sylver Forest (*Fairy Type)
Victory road
Scarlet Tower (Elite four and Champion HQ)
(*Gyms not visited in Junior League)

In this story there are Pokemon from all five generations in this region so you can find any Pokemon here. The starters can be any starter from any game. You can use any type of Pokemon Battle in this story (Single, Double, Triple, and Rotation.) Pokemon in this story can talk ether by use of a Mini translator, Telepathy, or the natural ability to understand Pokemon. Also in this story Pokemon aren’t limited to just four so any move a Pokemon can learn it can use, plus you can make your own original moves. Also your character may hold more then the standard 6 Pokemon with the Advance License (Max of 14 Pokemon) However League Battles only allow the maximum of 6 to be used in one battle.

Rules

You can take your story in any direction you want, But I do have a few rules.

1: When you make a character leave an option to make a new character.
2: Feel free to add new locations, but make sure that they fit the world of Pokemon.
3: No sexual content what so ever.
4: No Vore

Feel free to add and have fun. ^_^
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1760499-Your-Pokemon-Trainer-Adventure-Ultima