*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Pregnancy
  2. Harper
  3. Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1765815-Girls-Weight-Gain/cid/1980469-Pregnancy
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Food/Cooking · #1765815
This is a story with girls gaining weight! Create a girl, make her gain!!!
This choice: Pregnancy  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Pregnancy

    by: Demon-Lord-Raiju
Harper groaned, in her bathroom, she was currently bent double over the toilet, having thrown up nothing but bile that saturday morning, a sign of something she really didn't want to be true as she wiped her mouth, feeling horrible as she looked over to a small box, slowly picking the pregnancy test up and taking a deep breath as she opened it.

A few tense minutes later, the blonde haired girl could only sit on her toilet in shock, looking at the positive test with fear, for starters, wondering just what her mother was going to say, and secondly, wondering who the hell it was who'd done the deed as she began to wash up, before going back to bed with a groan, her hand going to her pudgy belly as she Just imagined what it was going to look like in a few months, closing her eyes and going back to sleep.

When Harper next awoke, she saw from her bedside clock that it was 10:00am, as good a time as any to get up she thought as she slowly dragged herself from her bed, yawning and putting on her silk night gown, before going downstairs, hearing the television on as her parents sat watching one of the many soaps they subscribed to, Harper's awakening making them look to the door and smile.

"Good morning sweetie, sleep well?" her father asked her, smiling as Harper slowly went and sat down in the big armchair of their livingroom, yawning into her hand. "Ooooooh...yeah, I slept fine Dad" she said giving a sleepy smile to her parents as she lay back against the armchair, relaxing as the confession she wanted to give bounced around in her mind like an agitated ping pong ball.

"Is there something wrong Harper?" Her mother asked, making her look up, before smiling. "O-Oh no, of course not Mom, just a bit tired from last night." she said, having been going to quite a few parties recently...probably the reason she was pregnant to begin with actually, but oh well.

Thinking about her situation, Harper decided she wanted to...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Demon-Lord-Raiju (UN: vault-dweller at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The Remixer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1765815-Girls-Weight-Gain/cid/1980469-Pregnancy