*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1773031-Mariomans-TS-Weight-Gain/cid/1099395-Gone-Goes-the-Entire-Shipment
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1773031
Choose someone from "Totally Spies" and make them gain weight!
This choice: She ate the entire shipment, and she was HUGE!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Gone Goes the Entire Shipment.

    by: Unknown
"Arrgh!" Dr. Bittersweet snarled as she clutched her fists tightly, "Where are the delivery ships? My shipment won't ship itself, you know!" "Dr. Bittersweet!" said a young obese Asian girl in a Happy Girls Outfit said, "The entire shipment is gone!"

"What?!" Bittersweet screamed, "How could that be possible?!"

Suddenly, a loud belch echoed across the warehouse interior! It sounded like someone unleashed 5 dozen sticks of dynamite at once inside it! Dr. Bittersweet and her workers covered their ears until the awful burping ceased.

"Dr. Bittersweet." Toe said, "That sounded like a burp."

"Wait. A burp? Then that means..."

Her sentence was interrupted by an avalanche of empty boxes toppling over as a pale-skinned blob emerged from the wreckage!

"It's one of those spies!" Toe said. "And she's so big?" the Asian worker said before sneaking away. Dr. Bittersweet and Toe were so stunned by the monster their cookies have created so greatly, they failed to notice the Asian girl slipping away.

"Now that they're distracted, I'll steal Bittersweet's formula and rule the world!" she cackled.

Meanwhile, Clover rubbed her stomach happily. She had managed to grow up to 2,000 pounds! "Mmm! I love those cookies!" she said with a smile. As she searched for more, she failed to notice that...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Dr. Bittersweet declared an attack.

2. Sam and Alex were waking up.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
marioman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1773031-Mariomans-TS-Weight-Gain/cid/1099395-Gone-Goes-the-Entire-Shipment