*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Chaos + Snow Woman
  2. Mizure Shirayki
  3. To begin
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1776463-Rosario--Vampire-Girlfriend/cid/1107423-Chaos--Snow-Woman
by Venom
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1776463
One of the girls from Rosario + Vampire fall for you. feel Free to add
This choice: Chaos (part 1)  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Chaos + Snow Woman

    by: Venom
(You Mizore)

One day, Mizore was walking to her room at the acadamy when she heard punches being exchanged. She went to see what was going on and saw one man being attacked by about 15 other guys. She was about to step in until they all charged at you. You beat all of them without even breaking a sweat. One of them saw Mizore and charged at her. You then threw an air punch and then an energy spear struck the punk in his back, knocking him out instantly. You looked at Mizore and asked if she was alright. She nodded and thanked you. "No problem. See ya." As you walked away, she yelled "WAIT!" You turned around and saw she was blushing. "Can I at least know your name?" "My name is (Name). Farewell." You continued to walk away and Mizore fell in love with you instantly. She knew that she would only need to wait until tomorrow to see you again. "So that was (name)-kun. He is much cuter than I had expected."

You have the following choice:

1. The next day

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Venom (UN: snakehead222 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Venom has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1776463-Rosario--Vampire-Girlfriend/cid/1107423-Chaos--Snow-Woman