Aaron tries to dump his girlfriend, but she shrinks him in anger. Adventure ensues...
|This was a story I wrote a while ago for another website. I wanted to see what other potential ideas and directions for this story were out there, so I'm making it an interactive story. That way others who have better ideas than me can contribute as well. More heads are better than one (either that or they'll just cause a big headache, but that's a risk I'm willing to take). Because this was initially a story I wrote, the first option will be my initial telling of the story.|
Here is the premise of the story: The narrator is Aaron (1st person) , a college student, who dumps his girlfriend Jenny. She avenges him by shrinking him, and the rest is up to you...
Here are some ground rules:
1) Don't write in the series of first chains as they are reserved for me. By that I mean the "1," "11," "111," etc. If you do write it, I'll delete (though I'll try to copy it to another area if I can).
2) It's narrated 1st person by Aaron. (If Aaron dies, change narrator but keep it 1st person). I want him to be the primary narrator. You can change narrators briefly but then switch back.
3) No sex nor nudity nor toilet. This is rated PG-13 for a reason. I'll allow breasts but nothing below the belt.
4) No male interactions (You can have a male bring a shrunken individual to a female, but keep the male interaction very brief, no more than a few sentences. Dont' dwell on it.)
5) No short and pointless posts. The more description the better. I'll delete them if they are too short and non-descriptive. Make it at least a few sentences.
6) Good grammar is preferable. Not to say, I'll hound you for having a slight mistake, but a post with so many misspelled words that you can't read it is confusing. Also use punctuation. I've seen many posts that don't end sentences with periods or put quotations around dialogue. It's hard to read. I don't want to sound like a perfectionist, but these things exist so that the reader can read it easily. A dialogue is hard to understand when you don't specify what's dialogue or when someone's finished talking and another begins.
7) Write in paragraphs. This may seem like an odd rule, but I've seen too many posts in various Interactives write the whole thing as only long paragraph. It's incredibly hard to read as it is hard on the eyes. USE WHITE SPACE! It exists for a reason. Otherwise, readers have trouble following it. When you have dialogue, try to make every new statement it's own paragraph. That makes it easier to read.
8) Don't be afraid to kill off the main character, but don't do it excessively. But also don't be too unrealistic in what he survives. I've seen so many stories that have the person survive completely obscene falls, crushes, etc., and it's often silly. Also make sure to have at least 2 options for each post you make. In interactives the point is to have options, so don't force the reader to go a certain path too often.
9) I prefer humiliation, feet, vore, mouth play, crush, slave, and entrapment, but you don't have to follow my preferences. Make your posts your own.9