*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1806184-The-Foot-Chronicles/cid/TFX7RKQ9H-you-offer-her-a-foot-rub
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Experience · #1806184
Have fun with your 7th grade classmates' feet. 3,000 GPs for the best additions!
This choice: you offer her a foot rub  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

you offer her a foot rub

    by: Cisse4
"Wel since you really are tired I could maybe give you a massage?" You asked. "Really? Awesome" Lauren said with a broad smile on her face.

Lauren ploffed down on her bed, but left all her clothes on (even her sneakers). Lauren laid flat face down on the bed. You sat next to her on your knees. You swiflty hopped one leg over her so you could sit on her ass. Btw due to the fact Lauren was a little bit more round (not fat) she has a great ass.

You started your massage by her sholders and gradualy maked your way down to her legs. You skipped her nice round ass as that would be inappropriate. Lauren had nice calves and you massaged them before finally coming to her shoes. "Lauren I will thake off your shoes okay? So I can massage your feet." You asked. "Are you sure? My feet tend to get a little sweaty you know." Lauren said. "Oh don't mind me." You replied.

You unlaced her sneakers and slid them off. You secretly sniffed them as Lauren still laid face down. They definitly had some smell to them, but not that extreme. A little bit muffy and sweaty.

You laid the sneakers aside and decides to...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Massage her socks.

2. Take her socks off.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Cisse4 (UN: cisse444 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BrainSewage has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1806184-The-Foot-Chronicles/cid/TFX7RKQ9H-you-offer-her-a-foot-rub