*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816728-Celebrity-queen
by theM
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1816728
You become a servant to a beautiful celebrity

You become a servant to a beautiful celebrity

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You: Jhon (14) 5'6 blonde hair - your friends are now addicted to drug and there trying to get you to turn to using them. You don't. And when your parents figure out they send you on a cruse. A drunken person treatens to kill a family. There son survives, but Befor his parents died they asked you to take care of him. The two of you escape to land on an island where a whole bunch of kids are servants to a beautiful celebrity.

Jake (12) 5'3 red hair - parents are dead and only other survivor of the drunk on the ship. May only want to talk to you.


Rules
1) one way or another your going to serve that celebrity. You can aura maticly chose to be a servant or she can torture you (not Jake)
2) if involving any type of sex, keep to feet, legs or breasts. But and farts are ok but don't go crazy.
3) each celebrity will have a sertanr mode, in other words don't make it all about sex.
4) you, Jake or the celebrity can't die
5) no ending the story
6) keep to story line
7) the celebrity has god like powers, but she doesn't rely use them, she wants her people to think of her as normal
8) you can have other celebrity's but you don't serve them.
9) you will go out of your way to make sure Jake is safe.
10) have fun
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816728-Celebrity-queen