*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1886742-Living-and-possessed-clothes
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1886742
When clothes are either possessed or come alive, are you still the owner?

When clothes are either possessed or come alive, are you still the owner?

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
What if one day, your clothes were either possessed or came alive? What would they feel about you? Would they like you? or would they treat you like a possession?

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me them. At the current time, I'll also correct the spelling of the chapter.

I'll give GP for chapters. 100 for a chapter that has plot and 10 for a chapter that merely gives choices. Due to changes in giving GP, 200 for a plot chapter. 100 for a 'kinda counts' chapter. Nothing for a chapter that merely adds more choices.

Some notes
1.)- A name with commas around it means that the character is not themselves and are being used by something/someone.

2.) if it's wearable, it's clothes. Shirts, skirts, shoes, pants, dresses, jewelry, Etc. But if you want to make sure, send me a PM and ask if it's allowed.

3.) *Edit on September 1st, 2015* No copy-and-pasting will be allowed from now on unless you are the one who originally wrote the stuff. There will be some leeway if one gets permission from the original writer, but credit must be given in the chapter. The chapter will be deleted if it turns out that credit wasn't given, or if the chapter was copy-and-pasted without getting permission.

What's allowed -

Body expansion
inflation
Weight gain
Sex (please lead up to it.)

What's not allowed -

Scat
graphic violence
Ending chapters
Drugs
Anything sexual with anyone below the age of 16. Either age them up or don't involve them during the sexual moments. Refuse to follow this rule and I will delete your chapter. EDIT on March 6th, 2018 : I will be lenient on de-aging men to 10-14, as long as femdom is involved.

What's on the fence that you need to contact me about before adding it in a chapter or put up a warning in the title-

incest (put up a warning, like adding (W!) in the title)

Transgender or genderchange (Put a (TG!) in the title or I will delete the chapter!) (After much thought, I'll be really lenient on this rule. Try to follow it every once in awhile. After all, Series like Ranma have TG as a major part of it, so stuff like that gets a pass.)
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1886742-Living-and-possessed-clothes