*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. What's best for you
  2. She refuses to eat
  3. This is Rebecca
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1892929-Female-toddler-force-feeding/cid/1456036-Whats-best-for-you
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1892929
Some toddlers dont want to obey thier parents wishes
This choice: kiekie being fussy in her crib  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

What's best for you

    by: amber
"Oh, it's Kiekie. I guess she's hungry again. At least she eats well."

Her mother walked out of the kitchen. The moment she was out Rebecca started to struggle. Hoping the ropes would become a bit looser, but she soon found out her mother had been careful to make very tight knots. She remembered she once saw a cartoon were a thin slender woman was able to slide under her ropes. But she doubted she was able to do that. Besides he couldn't since her hands were tied to the armrests. But there had been way out of this. But since her arms were tied she couldn't reach anything.
Then the door opened.

"Look who decided to join us." Rebecca's mother said she carried Kiekie and put her in her high chair.

Rebecca looked at Kiekie. She became very fat in the past months. She only wore a diaper and a T-shirt. Since it was very warm inside it didn't matter much. Her T-shirt was a bit too small to cover her whole belly and the diaper showed a nice muffin top. Also, her thighs seemed kind of fat.

"Don't worry we will continue after I gave Kiekie her milk." Her mother cooed to Rebecca.

"Mom, why are you doing this to me?" Rebecca asked tears welling up in her eyes.

"Well you see honey I think you're way too skinny. You are I mean just look at yourself. Just skin and bones."

Rebecca didn't understand it. No one ever said this to her. Other mothers and relatives were proud at her slender body. She also looked very pretty. A teenager daughter from one of her friends said to her then when she would be older boy's would be throwing themselves at her feet.

"I don't think I'm too skinny. I feel fine. Honest."

"Oh, Rebecca trust me. You're just four years old." She said while she handed Kiekie her bottle with the extra fatty sweeteners. "I do know what's best for you. Don't worry. You just need to fatten up a bit."

Bella looked interested. Her young mind only knew that the big person there took care of her and the other person was nice to her. What was going on between the two of them wasn't something she couldn't understand or care. She greedily sucked at her bottle. She loved the sweet stuff.

"Really mommy. I feel fine. I went to the doctor some time ago with daddy. He said that I had the right weight. For my age and height."

"You know the right weight according to age and height is for everyone different. That guy is only a doctor. I'm a mother I know those things. It's like a sixth sense mothers have over their children. Now open wide."

She holds a spoon full of food in front of Rebecca's face.

"Are you sure I need to gain weight?" Rebecca asked.

The next moment her mother stuffed the food in her mouth.

"Yes, of course, I'm sure. Now stop complaining and start eating." Her mother said.

Kiekie still greedy sucked at her bottle and hold it tight between her hands. No one was allowed to take it. I the meantime their mother started feed Rebecca again.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The get interupted again

2. The feeding

*Noteb*
3. Something else your choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 amber (UN: slaike at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Tarnishedice has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1892929-Female-toddler-force-feeding/cid/1456036-Whats-best-for-you