*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Girls get into Shape
  2. Mari wins
  3. Mari's challenge
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1898437-Anime-Weight-Gain-and-Expansion-Story/cid/1545143-Girls-get-into-Shape
by Knippi
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1898437
A Weight Gain and Expansion Story about some of my favourite Animes/Mangas
This choice: A few weeks later  •  Go Back...
Chapter #9

Girls get into Shape

    by: Knippi
All this continued for a few weeks and still the world was peacefull. So the girls did much less sports than usual and on top of that ate more than ever before in their lives. So Misato wasn't the only one having trouble with her dresses. In the beginning, Asuka was about 130 cm tall and weight 45 kilos. This would be 5'1 and about 100lbs. Rei on the other hand was a little curvier but of the same height. She was also about 5'1 but weight 104 lbs/ 47 kg. Captain Misato Katsuragi was much taller than the two teenagers. Let's assume she was 163 cm/ 5'4 and weight 74kg/ 163lbs. The new EVA-Pilot Mari was about 161 cm tall and weight about 62 kilos which would be 5'3 and 137 lbs.

But all the stuffing had not only taken an impact on Misato, but also on the other three. Shinji seemed to be the only one who didn't gain weight at all, but he enjoyed the sight of the girls doing so. Rei had gained the smallest amount. But even though there were 8 kilos more on her bones. Most of the weight went to her belly, making it look as if she was pregnant but also her boobs and her butt moved out a little. She was now at 55 kilos. Seeing that Shinji light bigger girls, Asuka tried hard to become bigger than Rei. She gained 10 kilos in the same time, making her also 55 kg. Most of the weight she gained went into her ass, making it look like the start of a ghetto-booty. She began having problems fitting into her hot-pants. Misato, who had already gained four kilos before now gained a whooping 17 kilos in this time. But she didn't have much problems with it because most of the weight went into her boobs, which now were a J-Cup instead of the usual F-cup. Mari seemed to be on a mission to complete her hourglass-shape. It seemed like not a single pound had gone to her belly, but it all was showing in her boobs and hips. She had gained 14 kilos which were really visible on her 161 cm. It was even more difficult for her to find a fitting plugsuit now, but at least she wasn't the only one, having this problem.

You have the following choice:

*Noteb*
1. Continue

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Knippi (UN: ailon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Knippi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1898437-Anime-Weight-Gain-and-Expansion-Story/cid/1545143-Girls-get-into-Shape