*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1898935-Mother-and-Son/cid/3095877-Yes
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1898935
You've always been a pest to your mother. Now you pay the price!
This choice: Yes  •  Go Back...
Chapter #38

Yes

    by: Firestorm
You remember panicking in the bathroom over having a vagina. You remember being surprised to see an advanced gaming computer in your room. You remember thinking that you’re turning into a girl. Was I always a girl? you wonder. I feel like I should be a girl. It’s hard to think of yourself as being a guy. But... You try to focus. You think on the strange feelings you’ve been having today. I turned into a girl, you remember. No one noticed anything and I’m still seeing myself as normal. You take a deep breath, hold it, and let it out slowly. I used to be a guy, you think (the only way for you to actually think that), and I somehow turned into a girl. And... I feel better this way. I like being a girl.

You take another deep breath and let it out. Calm down, you think. I have to get to class. You take steadying breaths as you make your way to your last class. You smile when you see Allie waiting.

“Hi Alyssa!” she says, pulling you into a hug, which you happily return. The two of you then enter class and sit at your seats next to each other.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You think about Allie and the gaming stuff

2. You think about your transformation

*Noteb*
3. Something else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Firestorm (UN: quasarwolf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Comiccow6 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1898935-Mother-and-Son/cid/3095877-Yes