*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904178-Reality-Check/cid/2168674-Sarah-Alvarez-the-8-months-pregnant-art-and-ph
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1904178
Some people think that others have an easier life. Be careful what you wish for...
This choice: Sarah Alvarez, the 8 months pregnant art and photography teacher  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Sarah Alvarez, the 8 months pregnant art and ph...

    by: Bfine2626
It was the third week back from christmas break. Christian hated school and hated being here. He didnt want to be forced to learn. He especially hated the teachers because they had all the power. While at his desk, he started to drift in and out of consciousness until he finally blacked out. Unbeknownst to him, a figure is going to give him the power he desired by making him one of his teachers by swapping his body and life with them.

He slowly wake up. He felt like he was sitting in a chair and not a bed. He was able to look around and see bright light and a classroom that looks like the photography teachers room. "Why the fuck am I at school?" He thinks to himself . Long brown strands of hair fall in front of his eyes. "Ooph. What was that feeling?" He thought as a kicking sensation just hit his bladder. He notices that he was now sitting at Mrs. Alvarez desk in her classroom. He looked at the clock on the wall. "Its 2:30. School just let out 5 minutes ago." He realized. "Wait isnt Mrs. Alvarez.... Oh Shit!"
He looked down and were shocked at what he saw. He saw two swollen and milk filled presumably DD cup boobs hanging of his chest, and they were laying on top of a big pregnant belly. He remembered that she said that she was about 18 weeks pregnant on the first day of the year. She was about 34 weeks along last week. He was now in the body of the pregnant photo teacher. The 32 year old, 34 week pregnant photography teacher.

He had a hard time getting up with alll of the weight in the front. He was not used to a heavy pregnant belly. His feet were swollen. He gets a good look at his new body.

[URL=http://s1175.photobucket.com/user/bfine2525/media/Pregnant/20160125_121 450-ANIMATION_zps5is2ao7f.gif.html][IMG]http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r625...[/IMG][/URL]

He waddled down to the bathroom because of the constant kicks to the bladder. The thought of having to actually give birth in a few weeos scared him considering that he was now in his pregnant photography teachers body. This body felt so different compared to his skinny 15 year old body. He had to endure his first awkward experience going to the bathroom but was able to almost naturally remember how to go to the bathroom as a 32 year old pregnant woman. He was able to get another good look at the brand new body that he was forced into for some reason.

[URL=http://s1175.photobucket.com/user/bfine2525/media/Pregnant/20160125_123 0440_zpslyj6bauq.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1175.photobucket.com/albums/r625...[/IMG][/URL]
Christian waddled back slowly, because of his new pregnant belly. He was still not used to being a pregnant woman. The feelings were so foreign to him. The constant kicking, the extra weight in the front on the small dainty frame, the not having his male part anymore. He got back to her desk and sat down very carefully because he was afraid he would hurt whatever is inside this mountain of a belly. He naturally puts his hand on his belly and begins to rub it pretty good. He snapped out of the trance and realized that Mrs. Alvarez must have a car and be able to drive here somehow. The thought of that made him try to get up slowly from the comfortable chair. He was slowly but surely able to get up from the chair and rest one hand on his big belly. He searched around and found Mrs. Alvarez purse. She had keys in it and he took them out and waddled slowy out of the classroom and out of the building. He had to stop for a second because of a very forceful kick from inside. She was able to get out and waddled towards the only car left in the high school parking lot. It was a pretty nice car that did not look like something a normal art teacher could afford. She got in and had to move the seat back a bit in order for her to reach the pedal because of the belly. Memories kicked in due to the permanentness od the spell that his mom had cast on him when he was suddenly put into Mrs. Alvarez pregnant body and life as a teacher.

She drives to a house that she suddenly remebers even though "Miles" has no clue. She arrives at Mrs. Alvarez or rather her house that she will have to live in because of the whole body swap situation. She gets out of the car nd waddles into the family style house. Most of Mrs. Alvarez life memories are coming back, having twin brothers, getting a teaching degree for art and photography, meeting her husband Dan, getting married, and finally getting pregnant, and now is 34 weeks pregnant with a baby girl that she has not decided a name on yet. She waddles in to what looks like a living room and set her stuff down. She then sits down and puts her feet on the couch and slowly but surely takes a nap

Christian slowly starts to wake up. He thinks that the whole being Mrs. Alvarez was all a very realistic and strange dream. He couldnt really have switched his slim and newly 16 year old body and life with Mrs. Alvarez 32 year old, 34 week pregnant body and life as a high school art teacher. "Wait how did I know that she was 34 weeks pregnant?" He thought to himself as he slowly opened his eyes. He was looking up as he was laying on a couch of some sort with a blanket laying on top of him. He noticed that where he was looked nothing like his house. It just seemed too modern for his family. He again felt a similar kick to the bladder " Oh no. Please tell me I am not her still. I dont want to be a pregnant woman." Long brown strands of hair fell in his face again. He finally pulled of the blanket and saw what he ultimately dreaded. He was still in Mrs. Alvarez's body and he was in her house now.

He struggled to get up and had to use the couch for support. He waddled into the kitchen to look for somwthing to eat because the baby in his or rather her belly kept kicking and her stomach growled. She made her self the weirdest of snakc because of cravings. She remembered that she had already gained 40 pounds because of the pregnancy. She looked at her belly and said, "Man, you sure make your mamma pack on the pounds." She giggled at herself and somehow forgot about formely being a 16 year old kid and her new life as Mrs Alvarez kicked in to her subconscious.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Readers chocie

*Noteb*
2. Readers choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bfine2626 (UN: bfine2626 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vanilla Thunder has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1904178-Reality-Check/cid/2168674-Sarah-Alvarez-the-8-months-pregnant-art-and-ph