*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Choose a series
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1909132-Animated-Characters-Transform-Story/cid/1490550-Choose-a-series
by JStein
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1909132
Characters from anime and cartoons undergo strange changes.
Chapter #1

Choose a series

    by: JStein
Within the space between universes, a powerful being existed. Omnipotent and omniscient, it saw all within every universe. But this being was bored, so chose the only form of entertainment it knew - interfering in the lives of the denizens of the various universes.

Breaking off small pieces of its essence, it scattered those pieces across the multiverse. When they entered a world, these pieces would take various forms - crystals, stones, playing cards, machines, etc - and would have even more varied effects. Any beings who touched these items would find themselves facing changes to their clothes, their bodies, their minds... some would even be taken from their own worlds and be sent to others.

The entity would watch these changes, and it would be amused.

Now the only question was, what world and people do we watch change?

You have the following choices:

1. One of the Yu-Gi-Oh series

2. One of the Digimon series

3. The Pokemon anime

4. Avatar the Last Airbender

5. More choices

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 JStein (UN: jstein at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
JStein has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1909132-Animated-Characters-Transform-Story/cid/1490550-Choose-a-series