*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1910042-The-soul-swapping-bowl
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1910042
A body swap story with a bowl.

A body swap story with a bowl.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You are John, an seventeen year old boy who was busy in the attic when you come across a special bowl, with a bottle of water next to it. What's special about the the bowl is that if two persons drink from it they will switch bodies with each other.

These are the characters:

You (John) 17 years: An average boy, you are a junior at your local high school. You're not popular nor a loser, you have managed to avoid taking a side. You're handsome, but not having the courage to ask a girl out. Always had an interest in the paranormal, you are searching in the attic if there is something nice for in your room.

Your mom (Tracy) 42 years: Your mom is a house-wife, while having a part-time job working as nurse at the hospital. She's a bit worried about you with your obsession with the paranormal. She has D-cups.

Your dad (Gerry) 40 years: Your dad is working as a construction worker, since it's a heavy job your dad and you don't spend too much time together. But when you both do have some time, you and your dad go to the park, watching the girls jogging.

Your older sister (Carmen) 22 years: Your older sister is a student at the university studying social studies. Since it's summer she's over at your family's home, saving some money. Little do your parents know that she's wild partier, even willingly neglecting her studies. You and her don't always get along, only when it's party time you both enjoy each other's company. She doesn't have a permanent boyfriend. She has C-cups.

Your younger sister (Stacy) 15 years old: Your younger sister studies in junior high. When she was younger she was bullied, she doesn't have much friends. She is shy but has a best friend, Linda who is the opposite of her. You three are good friends as you enjoy each other's company. Stacy has B-cups.

Your eldest sister (Erica) 24 years old: Your older sister was an 'accident' of your parents, they were carried away if you believe the stories of of her .Following her parents example she tried to settle too, but the guy dumped her leaving her. She now lives by herself and her newborn baby, Melody. She often comes over which you always like. She has D-cups.

Feel free to add characters, like friends and other relatives.

These are the rules:

1. Please write from second person.

2. Try to use good grammar and spelling, use the spell check if needed.

3. Sex,(normal, gay or lesbian) is fine. But don't make them do it with each other out of the blue.

4. I'll reserve my right to edit chapters, I'll only edit if the story doesn't make any sense or if it contains obvious grammatical errors.

5. PLEASE ADD!!!

6. Have fun!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1910042-The-soul-swapping-bowl