*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1915435-Citizens-of-Metropolis-An-SSV-Spinoff
by Raven
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1915435
Have you ever wanted to explore the world of Smelly Super Villains? Now's your chance!

Have you ever wanted to explore the world of Smelly Super Villains? Now's your chance!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Smelly Super Villains is a story that focuses mainly on the lives of Birdboy and Catgirl, as they attempt to keep the city safe from the villainous horde that constantly bombards the city of Metropolis. While this is fun and all, it doesn't leave a lot of room for exploration, or self-insertion. Well, you all wanted it, so you're all getting it.

Citizens of Metropolis is an interactive story based in the SSV universe, but instead of focusing on Birdboy and Catgirl, the focus is more on the civilians, as they go about their everyday lives, and truly their best to live in a city populated by some of the most depraved, disgusting, and evil beings that have ever been dreamed up. As one could imagine, it could be rather hard to go a single day without bumping into one of the villains, and for some, the results of that meeting could be life-changing.

Citizens is an alternative choice to the very storyline driven Smelly Super Villains. You wanna insert? You wanna skip the chapters upon chapters of story and cut right to the smut? Go for it. That's what this is here for.


A few rules here:
1. This story is meant to focus more on the citizens of Metropolis, rather than Birdboy and Catgirl. Please leave them out of this story, besides maybe some occasional cameos. If you want a storyline about Birdboy and Catgirl, go read/add to Smelly Super Villains
2. Please, and I can not stress this enough, proper spelling and grammar are important. I will delete poor entries.
3. The deletion warning also goes for additions that are a mere few sentences in length. Please. At the very least, your entry should be 1000 characters.
4. Please only feature Villains who are already established in the canon of Smelly Super Villains. Want to add your own, brand new villain? Go add it to Smelly Super Villains and come back. Otherwise, use those already established.
5. You should probably have a good sense for Smelly Super Villains before you come here anyways. I mean, that's why you wanna be tortured by said Villains, right? Because you read about them, and liked them?

Nothing is really off limits here. You wanna fuck one of the Villains? Go for it.


Get in there and smut, y'all. Have fun. Be nice.


And stay safe! Some of those Villains don't play fair. Especially with the civilians...


Smelly Super Villains link, if you need it: https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1934117-Smelly-super-villains
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1915435-Citizens-of-Metropolis-An-SSV-Spinoff