*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Aryll goes Willing
  2. Cornered
  3. Tetra is comming
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1920263-Giantess-Vore/cid/2332360-Aryll-goes-Willing
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1920263
Giantess vore story for vore and giantess fan
This choice: Aryll gave herself to Tetra  •  Go Back...
Chapter #12

Aryll goes Willing

    by: Unknown
Aryll couldn't see any way out of the situation. She decided if she was going to die, she might as well be willing. She hugged Link once more and stepped towards the giantess. Link couldn't believe what he was seeing. Tetra smiled and let Aryll walk on her hand. Aryll was lifted up to the giant face.

"Good choice. Might I ask why you are going willingly?" Tetra asked.

"Well, there was only one option, and you said you would hurt us less if we went willingly." Aryll said. Tetra nodded.

"Close your eyes. It will all be over soon." Tetra said. Aryll did as she was told. Tetra slid her onto her tongue and closed her mouth. Being careful, Tetra swallowed Aryll and rubbed her belly. "You tasted really good, don't worry, your brother will join you soon." Tetra looked up, expecting a scared Link.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Link was still in front of her, not wanting to get closer

*Noteb*
2. Link had disappeared somewhere in the forest

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
kronwolf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1920263-Giantess-Vore/cid/2332360-Aryll-goes-Willing