*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1930146-Femdom-is-Relative
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1930146
Forced to stay with your Aunt and Cousins, can you make it out without submitting to them?

Forced to stay with your Aunt and Cousins, can you make it out without submitting to them?

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You are a sixteen year old boy named Patrick. Your parents went out of the country for a business trip and decided to send you to spend the month with your Aunt and her daughters.
---

Aunt Laura: She looks great for someone in her thirties( Your not sure of the specifics, and she's not saying), with long dark hair and a golden tan. Ever since her husband died a few years ago, she has set her sights on you and won't take no for an answer. Her enthusiasm for dominating you often leaves you overwhelmed.

Marisa: Eighteen years old. She's captain of her school's wrestling team, and it shows. With her toned body, she loves nothing more than to make you submit with brute force. She's by far the most aggressive in regards to wanting you to submit.

Alice: Sixteen years old. Likes to wear her hair in pigtails and has deep blue eyes. Her hobby is hypnotism and coming up with new ways to hypnotize people. Unfortunately, you're her favorite target. She is the most unpredictable. She could be your ally and friend one day, and your worst enemy the next.

Anna: Ten years old. Wears her hair in a side ponytail. She has a crush on you. A usually sweet kid, but her family is a bad influence. Due to her youth and kind demeanor, you have a habit of dropping your guard around her, which leads you wide open to her attempts to dominate you.

Goal:
Your goal is to make it through the month without becoming the submissive plaything of your Relatives.

-While your main goal is to make it out with your freedom/free will intact. You can also attempt to try and steer one or more of them away from their dominating ways. A very difficult task.

Rules:
1) Keep it readable.
2) No supernatural stuff. (Unless you count Hypnotism as supernatural)
3) Refrain from "goddess" remarks unless Alice is in a playful mood.
4) Keep the hypnotic suggestions to the short term. It would sort of break the setting if Alice could do something like permanently make you her bitch on the first day.
5) Keep time skipping to a minimum. You have a full month, make use of it.
6) Have fun with it.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1930146-Femdom-is-Relative