*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1936484-Nintendo-Girl-Expansion-2
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1936484
Spiritual successor to the original. Expand Nintendo characters and make them have fun!

Spiritual successor to the original. Expand Nintendo characters and make them have fun!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This is a continuation of Tails7384's Nintendo Girl Expansion, of which I was a major contributor long after it ran its course. This interactive story will start completely fresh, allowing new writers to take up the mantle and explore new ways for these girls to grow.

Rules:

- Sex = good, go crazy with it. I rated this 18+ instead of GC, so no vore, scat, pedophilia, waterworks, guro, rape, etc...

- Light to Mild BDSM is permitted, but nothing heavy (i.e. bound, gagged, and blindfolded in a deep dark cell, no hope for escape, beaten with a rod and whipped until bleeding every night. Creates too much rape imagery, male or female).

- No OC's or self-inserts, you must stick to characters that exist within that universe. Feel free to create ridiculous scenarios or twist canon a bit to pair certain characters up, but try to avoid crossovers or anything involving the addition of characters not native to that universe. Just do something Super Smash Bros. related if you want epic Zelda x Samus expansion sexytimes.

- Even though the title is Nintendo Girl Expansion, guys are fair game as well, and you may do penis, muscle, etc... expansion for them as well. As with the girls, try to keep the expansion within some kind of limit.

- Violence and character death are permitted, but it should be in the context of an action/adventure tale and not for purposes of erotica.

- While not a hard rule, keep it in the realm of breast, butt, and/or hourglass expansion, and try not to make it absolutely ridiculous (i.e. the size of a house). I won't wildly delete things that I don't personally find appealing, but I want to keep this as a sort of semi-haven from the stomach-inflation, giantess, and muscle growth that I see everywhere else. Basically, these other things are technically allowed, but I'm encouraging you to stay with breast, butt, and/or hourglass expansion.

- Above all, Write for yourself and have fun.

With that, I'd say to dive in and start writing!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1936484-Nintendo-Girl-Expansion-2