*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Planet of the Giantesses
  2. Options
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941119-Babys-all-mine/cid/1621956-Planet-of-the-Giantesses
by CandaK
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1941119
You are treated as if you were a baby
This choice: Planet of the Giantesses  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Planet of the Giantesses

    by: Unknown
Your whole body aches are you slowly start to regain consciousness. Your memory is hazy so you try to think back hard. Your name is Matthew Stevens, the pilot of the universes fastest ship but now you have no idea where you are. You try to get up but realize that a slab of metal from the interior hull of your ship is laying on top of you. You push with all your strength and push the metal up just enough to get out from underneath it. You look around and start analyzing the damage of your ship.

It doesn't take long before you realize your ship is completely totaled. 'Dammit,' you think to yourself, 'if I had only paid more attention then I wouldn't have ran into that asteroid field.' You were lucky that this planet was near by or you would have been a goner. You were hoping that you could find someone who could either repair your ship or help you to send a distress signal home but unfortunately for you, you have no intel about this place so you are walking in blind, but you have no choice so you walk up to the ships baby doors and start prying them open.

It takes you slightly longer than expected but you are able to open the doors and when you do you look out and see a giant...

You have the following choices:

1. House

*Noteb*
2. Playground

3. Daycare

4. Little Girl

5. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
CandaK has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1941119-Babys-all-mine/cid/1621956-Planet-of-the-Giantesses