*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957024-Magic-ring-from-ancient-times/cid/2569804-Mom-stays-the-night
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by foogo
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1957024
A magic ring in the hands of a horny young man can have great consequences, good and bad.
This choice: Mom stays the night  •  Go Back...
Chapter #22

Mom stays the night

    by: Unknown
The mood a little somber, we pick our bloated bellies up from the table and trudge out of the house and back up the hill towards my place. Feeling guilty, I offer for mom to sleep the night in one of my many spare rooms whilst grandma cools off. She seems very grateful, and licking the last of the icing fork her cheek, replies “thank you Jack. And for what you said back there. It’s... you’re too kind”. Pulling herself together, she continues, “I need a drink. How long does it take to warm up the Jacuzzi?”.

And so, about 30 minutes later, the two of us slipped into my hot tub, drinks in hand, and it wasn’t long before what had transpired at dinner was but a distant memory. We talked, and drank, and talked some more, the conversation flowing as easily as the wine that I poured at increasing regularity into our glasses.

Perhaps it was the heat of the water bubbling around me, or the generous slurps of Pinot that I was knocking back, but as the evening went on I felt mom edging closer towards me, and before I knew what had happened, our thighs were rubbing against one another softly. I try to clear my head, and make sense of the situation, but suddenly I feel mom’s hand snaking up my leg, her face nuzzling into my neck. She kisses me gently on the cheek, her hand moving ever closer to crotch, which stirs with anticipation. Was this really happening? After all this time?

I sit back and wait for mom to find her prize, but... a rush of guilt overwhelms me, and before I can think my hand grasps her own and guides it away from my body. She looks back at me, confused and disappointed. “Lisa... I want this to happen, more than anything... but... I have to be honest with you”. And so I am. I tell her that I am her son, where I’ve come from, the ring, it’s power, and how I’ve used it. Words tumble out of my mouth as I reveal how I’ve toyed with time, and the devastating impacts it has had on both or our waistlines. Saying the truth out loud for the first time since I left our attic all those months ago is a great weight off my chest, but mom’s face turns increasingly sour the further I get through my story.

Once I reach the present day, I pause and look hopefully back at her, wondering whether there any chance we’ll continue out hot tub fun. Without a word, she stands, water cascading down over her generous belly, and stalks back up to the house in silence. That went well...

After a minute or two I heave myself out of the Jacuzzi and take a seat by the pool to cool off. My head is throbbing - a combination of the wine and the stress of the situation - and I decide it’s time to put myself to bed. I’ll find a way to fix this mess in the morning. Stumbling slightly, I waddle back up to the house and collapse in a heap on my plush king-size bed.

Sleep overcomes me, and I dream of my old life, my old body, and mom - before I interfered with her past. I’m helping renovate our new house... on a family holiday to Europe... a child, holding mom’s hand as we walk together along the beach. I look up at her pretty, smiling face, but as she looks back at me the smile fades away. She grips my hand tighter... too tight, and suddenly she’s grabbed my other hand too. I struggle, but I can’t escape her iron grip, and my feet are rooted to the ground, unable to move...

I open my eyes, and see mom’s face - her younger 21 year old face - bearing down on me, a mischievous grin on her plump face. I go to push her away... but I can’t. Looking around frantically I see that I’m stark naked, and my arms and legs are bound to my bedposts. Try as I might I can’t free myself. “Let me go!”, I shout, struggling against my bindings, but my words fall on deaf ears. I watch, transfixed, as she slips her shoulders out of her maxi-dress, and lets it fall to the ground by her feet. I’ve seen mom in a bikini plenty of times, but the sight of her standing completely naked, fat breasts drooping down due to their heft, her plump pussy - thick like the rest of her - poking out beneath the bulge of her belly... it’s too much for me to handle. Against my better judgement, I once again feel a stirring down below.

Mom sits down on the bed next to me, which sags under our combined weight. She traces a finger from my belly button down underneath my lower belly, and then up and around my sizeable man boobs. “Well you’ve done a good job of fattening yourself through your trips to the past. It’s a small comfort that I’m not the only one whose body has been ravaged by your meddling”. I open my mouth to defend myself, but mom places a finger to my lips, “shhhh, it’s time for you to listen. You have altered my life without my consent, turned me, in your own words, from a milf to a matron. All so you could pursue a perverted dream of getting it on with your own mother? I’m embarrassed that be day you’ll be my son”. My cheeks flush red - she was right of course, I have been selfish in my use of the ring, and it has punished me and those around me as a result. But desperate times... I close my eyes, and feel the ring pulsing on my finger as I think back to the past...

Without warning mom swings one of her heavy thighs over my body, and with a grunt she settles herself, straddling my crotch. I open my eyes in shock, and lose my focus. I can feel her warm blubber pressing against my wide hips, and something warm and moist over my engorged fat pad. “I think you’re a few pounds away from sex being an impossibility”, she comments matter-of-factly, a hand groping around blindly underneath her crotch, “soon the only thing you’ll be able to fuck is your own fat”. As her fingers clasp around the head of my cock, which pokes desperately out of its fleshy prison, I groan audibly. “What’s wrong Jack, this is what you’ve wanted for so long, isn’t it? Come to mommy...”.

Mom guides the tip of my cock into her body, and though it isn’t a particularly deep penetration, when she begins to rock back and forth it certainly seems to be doing the trick. All protestations or struggles well out of my mind, I moan as I watch her body wobble with every thrust, her belly fat rippling like waves on the open ocean. “I’m not... on birth control... at the moment”, she pants in-between thrusts, her hands moving to her engorged breasts which she rubs and squeezes. “I’m going to carry this baby to term... it will be a boy... and I’ll call him... Jack...”.

My eyes widen in horror. No... surely not... I couldn’t be my own... Mom bears down on me once again, our faces just inches apart, and for the first time I can see the madness in her eyes. Still pumping her hips, she whispers softly, “and I’m going to make sure he’s very well fed... just like you kept me well fed”. I struggle against my bindings, but my weak flabby body isn’t strong enough to break free, and I’m painfully close to reaching climax.

I try desperately to stop the rush building in my crotch, but the sight of mom’s gelatinous body, and the feeling of her warm soft ass and thighs pumping against me. It’s too much to bear. Exhaling heavily, I shudder, and release a deluge of cum into mom’s throbbing pussy. She too moans in pleasure, arching her back as her body quivers and jiggles. We stay there, inside one another, as we catch our breath, before mom heaves her thunderous leg back over my torso and stands next to the bed.

She brushes my disheveled hair out of my face, and looks at me with an expression that’s half love and half loathing. For the first time since I used the ring I’m truly afraid for what might happen next. And so I should be. Mom suddenly grasps my right hand, and with a little effort she prizes the ring off my fat index finger. She looks at it curiously, a wide grin spreading across her face, “see you on the other side”. I open my mouth to shout in protest, but before the words have left my lips mom has slipped the ring into her finger and closed her eyes. The world around me shifts out of focus...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Mom bends the ring to her will

*Noteb*
2. Mom cannot control the ring’s power

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
foogo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1957024-Magic-ring-from-ancient-times/cid/2569804-Mom-stays-the-night