*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963202-Batman-VS-Fat-Gotham
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1963202
Batman is at the mercy of a Gotham City populated by fat people. Now with Size Changing/TF

Batman is at the mercy of a Gotham City populated by fat people. Now with Size Changing/TF

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
The basic idea of this story is that Batman is in a Gotham City where most of, if not all of the population is fat. Of course that means all his villains are all fat as well. He is his regular size, making him much smaller than all the fat people around him. What I'm looking for in this interactive is fat villains, thugs, allies or even ordinary citizens dominating Batman in various ways. Any kind of domination you can think of is probably allowed. As far as citizens go, it can be anything including cops, politicians, ordinary people, students, anything.

It can be F/m, M/m, FM/m, Multiple Men&Women/m, F/f, M/f, FM/f or whatever you prefer.

Allowed: Facesitting, smothering, trampling, foot/ass worship, wrestling, beating him up, futanari/shemale, scat, belching, farting, forced sex, and slobs. Shrinking, giantess, and transforming are now allowed. If there is a fetish that you are interested in using, let me know.

Stuff to Avoid: Hardcore/graphic vore and killing off Batman or whoever is the focus of the story.

As far as other heroes go, the story is based on Batman and Gotham City. So, any other heroes should be either members of the Bat-Family, or those who operate within Gotham City. Some of the possible heroes are Black Canary, Huntress, Batwoman, and Zatanna, just to name a few. If you can think of anyone you want to use, but you're not sure, just let me know. OCs are also allowed.

Please try to avoid 1 sentence chapters if possible, unless its a choice chapter. Please only add a choice chapter if you plan on adding on to it. I've had a problem where people come and add a dozen choice chapters, with no actual content. I'm not a great writer myself, but I can proofread chapters if you're interested, just let me know. Any new chapters will receive gift points. So, have fun writing and if there are any questions, please send me a message. Also, rate and review if you would like, I'd love to know what you think.

***************************************************************************

Thank you to everyone who has added so far, this story would be nothing without you all reading and adding. Below is a list of the amazing people who have added to this story.

*Special Thanks*
Chaos
Hobgoblin
Mr. Riddles
SaJoker
Bellyfan
Mr TRJ
Krustyfan
Squashee
Help
Dragoness Seeker
Sho
Jackenstein
Phale22
Sauurman
Game98979
Quinnryder21
Oddity
Megadog
Carl
MidnightStallion
RedHood13



>>>>> UPDATES <<<<<


UPDATE 11/3/19: Hey everyone, just wanted to post a quick update, since it’s been quite a while since the last. Just a reminder about someone else being the main focus of the story, other than Batman, I’ve added the option to focus on someone else instead. In that thread, you can make any of the heroes or supporting characters located in Gotham the focus of the story. So, for example, if you wanted Batgirl to be the one being dominated by fat people, that's perfectly fine. The link to this section will be in the first chapter.
Also, the story hasn’t been updated in a few months, and I know that kind of sucks. I haven’t been able to add much myself, due to lack of free time and lack of ideas. However, hopefully I’ll have something up relatively soon. Until then, I’m going to be giving GP for each chapter added. I’d really love to see more additions. As always, thank you for reading and adding, and have fun!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1963202-Batman-VS-Fat-Gotham