*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1965430-Fictional-Erotic-Scenario/cid/2269949-Jericho-the-perfect-lady-to-test-Zeals-might
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1965430
This is like Hentai Town, only you write as the main character of a show.
This choice: Jericho, adding another woman to the mix.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #77

Jericho, the perfect lady to test Zeal's might.

    by: Marson
"You called for me Princess Margaret?" A woman stood in the doorway, a slim woman with lavender hair and armor that covered her entire body; for some reason Zeal thought it was possible that Jericho's real build could be concealed by that armor, and he wondered why he thought about that.

"Yes I did." Margaret motioned away the guard, who left them alone. "You see, Zeal here wants to be able to protect Princess Elizabeth, and he says he's been training in secret, so I thought you could test his strength a little bit."

Then...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Marson (UN: marson89 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sol the Iceedge has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1965430-Fictional-Erotic-Scenario/cid/2269949-Jericho-the-perfect-lady-to-test-Zeals-might