*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Something about your status
  2. You
  3. An unexpected feature
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1970537-Magical-Microsoft-Word/cid/2719719-Something-about-your-status
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Supernatural · #1970537
Whatever you type becomes reality.
This choice: Something about your status  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Something about your status

    by: Pinetree
“Sense I doubt this is actually real and most likely just a prank or a scam I am just going to mess around” you say. Your fingers keep moving and clicking with every button “I am a renowned surgeon and am rich living in a big manor.” “There we go let’s see how true this thing really is. You look outside and notice that the next 5 houses that were behind, in front of and on both sides of your house are gone. “I must just be seeing things. Yeah that must be it” you leave your room and notice that there are no wooden floors there are only polished marble floors both in light and dark colors. You go to the bathroom to get some water to splash in your face to wake up. To your amazement the bathroom has 4 columns in each corner with elegantly carved designs. The bathtub and shower are both separate from each other now and have designs of diamond gems on the sides of the stone they are in. You rush over to the sink to splash water on yourself and telling yourself it’s not real it’s just a dream but when you look it’s still there. You hear a unfamiliar voice calling you from the hall running before rushing into the washroom. “Monsieur Calvin the hospital called. They need you to perform a emergency brain surgeon.” You cant stop thinking “you must be joking right? Please tell me your right.” She looks at you confused and says “no Monsieur Calvin even most of the time I would like your jokes the president doesn’t like to be kept waiting.” You couldn’t believe what you heard but before you can ask anymore questions you feel you being pushed out the door into the ambulance. You arrive at the hospital and are dragged into a operating room with a tray of tools next to you. After a few minutes did you manage to do it?

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. You did the surgery correctly

*Noteb*
2. You failed the surgery

3. Other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Pinetree (UN: piney1 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wandering Mind has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1970537-Magical-Microsoft-Word/cid/2719719-Something-about-your-status