Follow the lives of two malleable kids through various parts of their lives.
|Co-created by me and Mataku.|
Follow the story of two kids, both with the same unusual condition, brought on by different events. Both kids have lived their entire lives with a putty-like body. After a certain age, they will give off a scent that, while attracts various animals, it makes humans ignore their presence, as if they weren't there at all. Of course, this doesn't mean that they are safe from them. Far from it.
Jake Skylily (birth name is Rose)
A young goth boy. To him, life seems to get a real kick out of his misery. On top of his parents having given him a really embarrassing name, he's surrounded by his giddy and eternally cheerful sisters, and his super weird parents, who like to think they're adventurers. So obviously, they're rarely around, leaving him in the care of his older sister, Daisy, and his younger sister, Sunny, who try to get him to be less dark and brooding. He's gone by Jake ever since a rather horrible first day of school when he was younger. His condition is thanks to his mother having eaten an odd fruit while she was pregnant with him.
A somewhat reclusive geeky girl. Her parents being world renowned scientists, Ginny has always taken an interest in robotics and chemistry. She often roleplays online (under her older brother Alexander's supervision) and has a great fascination with science fiction and medieval fantasy, often dreaming of when her knight will rescue her from her life of seclusion. Her little brother, Daniel, sees her hobbies as boring and tries to get her to play with him (though he often gets carried away. Her condition is the result of one of her mother's experiments going wrong shortly before she became pregnant with her.
1) Jake and Ginny can be killed, but keep them alive for a while if you choose to do so.
2) When adding chapters, make them have a decent length and we can actually read them.
3) No copying other peoples' work and adding it here, or vice-versa. That's not cool.
4) Keep their ages consistent (difference between Daisy/Alexander and Jake/Ginny is 5 years, and 7 years between them and Sunny/Daniel respectively)
5) (06/08/2015) If a there's a sudden development that doesn't make any damn sense, or if a chapter is nothing but a sentence long, I will delete the chapter without hesitation. HOWEVER if it's clear that some effort is put into it, I'll simply email you before going over and fixing grammatical or continuity errors.
Anything else is fair game.