*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2021745-Gothams-Weighty-Women/cid/2664633-This-Cats-Out-of-the-Bag
Rated: E · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2021745
an old-school weight gain interactive built around the women of Gotham City
This choice: Days pass, Selina can't take it—she needs to escape... and maybe a salad.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #18

This Cat's Out of the Bag...

    by: Bobo the Hobo
Looking out the window, into the Industrial District of Gotham City, Selina knew that she couldn't make the jump over to the next rooftop.

It wasn't that she was out of practice. Even given the extenuating circumstances that this week had brought her, it would take a lot more than Harley's forceful gourmandizing to dull those reflexes of hers. She'd been catting around Gotham for so many years that she could practically see how it could be done—with enough speed coming at the sixty degree angle of the rooftop that sloped down her room's window, landing with a roll onto the lower level of the factory's shipping yard, then down to the parking lot. It was second nature to her, pouncing from here to there; escaping from hopeless situations like this was practically her superpower.

The reason that she couldn't make it was the giant stomach she'd been lugging around for the longest week of her life.

It never seemed to go down, constantly stuffed hard and taut full of food that would make even the most rich and wealthy Gothamite green with envy. Harley had kept her stuffed at every waking moment; either by her own hand or through the chemical that she'd dosed her with on her first night in the factory. Selina couldn't stop herself from eating everything in sight, even when she was painfully full. Her whole week had been spent in a fog. Her mind was cloudy and her senses were dulled. No way she'd be able to make that jump with a stomach full of food and getting vertigo just from looking down. Forget the cutesy cat metaphors for a moment—there was no way Selina would land on her feet. She'd be street pizza in an instant.

There was no way she was going to stay a kept cat. Not by Harley, that much was for certain. That humongous harlequin had gone off her rocker for real this time, and she was going to take Catwoman down with her! All Selina had wanted was to check in on her old friend out of concern for her stark, sudden, super-sized public reappearance after a year of silence, and this was what it got her!

After a week of violent, intense stuffings at the hands of that pie-peddling Pagliacci, Selina could tell that the effects of her dosage had mostly waned. It took a lot of effort, but she was beginning to be able to think more clearly now. The fullness of her stomach still commanded a lot of her attention—the squelching, bubbling belly that still stuck hard and full against her inner thighs as she crouched down on the floor of her room—but her honed survival instincts were beginning to come back to her. For years she'd been cracking safes and picking locks in search of rare jewels and fine diamonds.

Right now, the sweetest gem of all was freedom.

"Woof, that was cliche." Selina burped into the lock, "I really have been cooped up here too long..."

A week's indulgences (to put it lightly) had done some damage. The nimble Catwoman was sluggish. Slow, and logy. The distended stomach that pressed tightly against her boyshorts left her rocking unsteadily towards the floor. She felt so heavy and out of sorts. Even with the toxin working its way out of her system, she felt its presence lingering. Her sore muscles begged her to lay back in bed. To wait until morning. Breakfast was coming soon, and that sweet rush of serotonin that came with stuffing herself to absolute capacity would follow.

Ever persistent, the cat burglar picked on.

During her rifling, she'd found a bobby pin. Then she'd found another one. It wasn't much, but for these old factory locks, it was just enough. These were some of the first ones she'd learned to pick, back when she was just a street kid. Maybe, even in her sluggish state, she'd... be able... to...

"Purrfect." Selina smiled, one step closer to freedom and one successfully delivered cat pun richer, "Now to get downstairs..."

Harley might have given the building new life as her base of operations, but the Happy Clown Confectionary warehouse was just an old Gotham City warehouse. It had been up since before gentrification of Old Town, give or take a few super villain fights. Under normal circumstances, that wouldn't have been much of a problem for a master thief.

But after a week like the one she'd suffered at the hands of Harley Quinn...

CREEEEAKKKK

"Shit." Selina winced as her newfound heaviness caused the floorboards to whine, "Shit shit shit shit shit..."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bobo the Hobo (UN: psuedophobic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2021745-Gothams-Weighty-Women/cid/2664633-This-Cats-Out-of-the-Bag