*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2041290-Size-Ray-Adventures-and-Mishaps/cid/RGKXB5LKP-Elizabeth
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2041290
Where there's a Size Ray there's adventure and mishaps waiting to be had!
This choice: Elizabeth  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Elizabeth

    by: no
Emily looked over at Elizabeth who is changing the diaper of a one of the youngest kids here and an evil smile came across her face and she know exactly who she was going to shrink. Elizabeth was a bossy know-it-all and even her fellow teachers didn't really like her Emily felt no problems with teaching the stuck-up woman a lesson that she would likely never forget.

While the other kids and teachers were distracted doing other things around the room only pointed to shrink ray at her hated teacher and pulled the trigger shooting out of Ray that quickly hit the woman and in a Flash her shrunken form went tumbling down on top of the kid that she was previously changing landing on his stomach. The woman only had time to look up and horror at the face of the Giant toddler she had landed on before he sat up wondering where she went causing the woman to go tumbling down screams which were barely Audible due to her size into the front of the boys diaper that she had just changed trapping her inside. This caused Emily to break out laughing before she decided to move on to our next victims.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. follow Elizabeth

*Noteb*
2. follow Emily

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 no (UN: reader1231 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PrincessKooh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2041290-Size-Ray-Adventures-and-Mishaps/cid/RGKXB5LKP-Elizabeth