*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Aqua Goddess
  2. Team Magma/Aqua
  3. Evil teams
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2112797-Shrunk-by-Pokemon-Trainers/cid/2578695-Aqua-Goddess
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #2112797
You wake up small in the big world of Pokemon. Will the Trainers help you or capture you?
This choice: Shelly, one of the Admins for Team Aqua!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Aqua Goddess

    by: ShrunkenElf
Unsure of how you ended up in this precarious situation, you ran along the beach. Everything was so much bigger than it felt like it, and it was taking you ages to get anywhere. All you could see was the sandy beach, the warm Hoenn ocean, and the forest; which you didn’t want to go anywhere near. Running into someone on the beach was your best option, you just hoped that you could get someone to help you.

As if on cue, you reached the top of a little slope, and saw a woman sitting on a towel further down the beach. She was probably 50 feet away, but at your size, that was a fair distance. Seeing no alternative you took off towards the woman with renewed vigor.

As you approached, you noticed that the woman was wearing… Well, a rather strange get-up, to say the least. You had seen more than a few women with outfits that had cleavage windows, but this dark skinned beauty seemed to have thigh windows. He whole outfit seemed to be rather revealing. You were a little uneasy about what you were getting yourself in to.

The woman laid down after looking out at the ocean for a while and stretched out as you got close enough to interact. She had her legs crossed in the air, unknowingly showing off what you could only assume were her prized thighs.

You stood about a dozen feet away, which must have been a few inches by comparison, from the woman’s side before calling out. “Hey! Uh, down here!” You said, not thinking of anything better to say.

“Huh?” The Woman responded, her head turning to the side to look at you with surprise. “Oh my gosh!” She blurted out, getting up into a sitting position inches away from you. She brushed some of her blue dyed hair out of her eyes before looking more closely at you.

“Wow! You’re a tiny guy!” She said, reaching down and gently wrapping her hand around you…

You have the following choices:

1. Congratulations, you belong to her now...

2. She is actually rather nice...

*Noteb*
3. Classic Shelly instead/something else?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ShrunkenElf (UN: shrunkenelf at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ponymon has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2112797-Shrunk-by-Pokemon-Trainers/cid/2578695-Aqua-Goddess