*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2118632-Anthros-From-Space---Squashing-Spinoff
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2118632
A squashing interactive based on Falcon's story "Anthros From Space" - Now with Pokemon!

A squashing interactive based on Falcon's story "Anthros From Space" - Now with Pokemon!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
First, if you haven't read Falcon's great interactive "Anthros From Space", I'd recommend it. You can find the link here:

https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1976512-Anthros-from-Space

I was having a conversation with Falcon about his preferences for his story and he prefers minimal squashing interaction. It's a great story without squashing, but he was kind enough to give me the OK to make a spin off with some of the chapters already in his story and take the basic foundation for his interactive for a Squashing focused story, which is what you see here.

The base concept is the same. You are a human who is visited by Anthro's from another planet. They have plans on taking you to their home world. Here are a few rules to keep in mind:

- The human earthling should always be male and always at least 18 years old.

- The alien anthros should always be female, at least any that are interacting with the primary character.

- While this is a squashing themed story, any type of smothering or dominating is allowed and encouraged with a few exceptions: NO toilet interaction and do not kill the main character, even if he's submitted to an experience that normally would kill him.

- Even if the anthros are based on animals that would normally be smaller than a human, for the purposes of this story let's keep them around Amazonian size at least.

- No short one/two line chapters and try to keep choice chapters to a minimum.

- I've deleted the humanoid alien option and replaced it with an anthro pokemon option. The humanoid option didn't get any traction, I'm hoping this one gets more.

That's really about it for now. I reserve the right to add to this if necessary. Please enjoy!


IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2118632-Anthros-From-Space---Squashing-Spinoff