*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2127484-Game-of-Thrones-Femdom/cid/2399077-Daenerys-leaves--the-room-leaving-you-with-the
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2127484
An interactive story where a man or woman is dominated by one or more GoT women.
This choice: Daenerys leaves the room, leaving you with the two women  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Daenerys leaves the room, leaving you with the...

    by: Jon Stark
"Prepare him for me," the white-haired girl commanded. "I shall return once you're done." She turned on her heel and left the chamber, the door slamming shut behind her. You struggled but the two girls pinning you simply smiled. The one straddling you shuffles forward until she is sitting firmly on your chest.

"Our Queen," the girl says. "Wants you to submit to her." You could tell from the girl's hesitation that the Common Tongue is not her first language. "She has commanded us to make you submit." Seeing her fully now, you acknowledged her bronze skin, her curved figure and her dark, sultry eyes. Dothraki, you guessed.

"I will never submit to women," you spat. "I am Aegon VI Targaryen. I am-!"

But you were cut off as the girl pinning your arms rested her feet on your face. You could see the Dothraki girl smirk through the toes of the other girl. "You will submit to us," the girl purred. "It's just a matter of how painful your ordeal will be..."

The girl pinning your arms removed her feet, then, and you felt her legs slide smoothly around your neck. She, too, was Dothraki, and slightly prettier than the girl straddling you. You felt the strength of her thighs that you assumed came from her riding lifestyle. You felt that the girl could snap your neck without a second thought.

"So what will it be?" the girl straddling you asked. "Will you submit, or do we have to hurt you?"

You have the following choices:

1. You choose to submit.

2. You continue to struggle.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jon Stark (UN: jonstark at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Dilius the Bearded has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2127484-Game-of-Thrones-Femdom/cid/2399077-Daenerys-leaves--the-room-leaving-you-with-the