*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2953907-Mews-Wild-Pokemon-Game
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: She wants to see how you will fair with a wild Pokemon!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #37

Mew's Wild Pokemon Game.

    by: Unknown
"I want to see how you would fair with other wild Pokemon! Think of it as an experiment of sorts." Mew says enthusiastically. You, however, are less than enthused to hear the name of the game. You were already unsure with playing with Mew, what with her carefree attitude, but now you could be put up with something that can potentially bring you harm. Mew must've felt your dismay, she is psychic after all, and replies with; "I'll be watching to make sure you're not abducted by some meany Pokemon, so you got nothing to fear."

That does relieve you a little bit. I mean, Mew is a pretty strong Pokemon in the grand scheme of things, so there shouldn't be anything to worry about. Letting out a deep breath, you say, "Alright, I'm all up for your experiment of sorts."

"Yippie!" She lets out a celebratory cheer, as she starts to fly out into the sky with you. A bubble surrounds the both of you as she blasts off at a certain direction. Lurching at the sudden flight into Mew's soft fur, it seems that she wants to at least change location for this game. Looking down by Mew's side, you see the world zooming past at an unmeasurable speed. It's honestly kind of cool. "I know the perfect place for us to meet new Pokemon!

Her speed soon decreases and with it comes the beautiful sight of a forest, one that looks much more lively and lush than the previous one you were in. Though now you really don't know what region you're in, and nothing seems to come to mind with your familiarity of the games. Mew floats down to an opening in the trees, and plants you on the soft and damp ground.

"This will be a great start to begin! She sounds so energetic, like she's the one meeting all new Pokemon. It's so infectious too. You cannot help but to feel excited as well, even though you're the one at risk here. "I will be watching you invisibly from not-too-far away, so don't be afraid to call for me if you are scared my little pumpkin seed." She gives you a peck on the head and disappears into thin air.

You give a smile as you start your trek through the wilderness. The grass here is much bigger than how it was in the previous forest, a whole foot (technically half inch) taller than you. Though busier than the previous forest too, you cannot really catch a good glimpse at any of the roaming Pokemon around you, making it hard to really determine what region you are in. "Hey Mew? Do you know what region we're in" You ask the air around you.

"The region?" Her voice plays in your head. She must be using telepathy or whatever it's called. "Hmmm... I'll be honest, I have completely forgotten. Well that'll just bring more excitement as to what you'll encounter then!" Her excitable expressions in her voice makes you smile even more, though you do wonder what you will actually encounter.

That wonder doesn't stay long as the thundering sounds of footsteps close in on your location. Your heart pounds with adrenaline, and it looks like your game with Mew is about to begin. The large shadow of a(n) _______ looms over you, as the Pokemon looks down at you.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Leavanny

2. Mawile

3. Lopunny

4. Ribombee

*Noteb*
5. Nickit

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2953907-Mews-Wild-Pokemon-Game