*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Android 21's Fun
  2. Majin 21
  3. In 21's grasp.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2772166-Android-21s-Fun
Rated: E · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2141885
You shrink near girls. (300 Word Minimum.)
This choice: She has fun with you.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Android 21's Fun

    by: Lover Of All Giantesses
Man how bad was this, you were not even in a place you have never seen, not only were you small beyond belief, not only were you at the hands of a powerful woman. The powerful woman was Android 21, who was in her majin form and judging from her black eyes was evil. She smiled at you in a haunting, scary look as she was enjoying the sight and more importantly the taste. She seems to be really liking your taste and as it turns out, the only thing that was keeping you alive.

She brought her lips forward and opened them. Not bringing her tongue out this time, but instead the lips.

The lips came to you and sucked on your head, and more importantly your face. She sucked your head as all you could see and feel were her lips.

It lasted for a long while until it returned and went away. Looking at you with so much lust and a sultry gaze.

“I want you, I want you so much. Oh I just want to gobble you up!” She said bringing her lips too close. “You would taste so good, so damn good. I would love it, feeling your squirming down my throat. That’s something i’ve never felt before, and I want it so much!”

“Please don’t!”

“Hmm, but I can’t.” She replied back. “I can’t get rid of you or your taste, but I want to! OH... you are so fun!”

She’s having fun by being indecisive. This woman is so wrong and so weird. “Aw man, why couldn’t I be with the good 21.”

“Wait... what?” She questioned, pulling you around to her lips, so close that you could probably lick it. You look up, seeing her gazing red eyes down to you. “How did you know they’re is a good one.”

Wait, is? Not was? Regardless you didn’t really have an answer for this, as you mind tries to go through multiple situations about what you can do. Eventually you figured it out, a way out.

Leaning forward to her pink skin, you licked right under her lips hoping that would save you, and it would seem it did. As he tongue came out and struck you again, getting the licking session going again.

You guess that was a very good idea, as it turns out. After a while she relaxed and brought you around. “I don’t know how you know about my little good side, but it doesn’t matter anymore. Not like you can do anything about it.” She laughed evilly as that could not be more true.

“She’s alive?”

“Very.” She said, almost with so much delight. “Don’t get me wrong, I thought about eating that traitor, but that would be a waste. If I can find a way to absorb her properly like a Majin would, my strength would magnify. Hence she’s alive. Barely, but alive.”

That made you think about it a lot, so she was alive. She didn’t end herself like in the story. Wait a second, that is not good! That means this didn’t follow the canon story but instead something else. Which left the other question.

“Uh... so you eat strong fighters, which strong fighters?

“Oh, the strongest there is. Since you know there is a good me, perhaps you know the name... Goku?”

Your eyebrows go up as she giggled.

“Oh yes you do, I ate him, and all his friends. And the villains, and the other androids. I pretty much ate everyone I could. I’m filled up on the strongest.”

Great, so in the story you so happen to be in, she has won. How great is that...

Enough about that, enough about all that. Now is the time for fun.” She said, biting her bottom lip. She moved her finger around, and with a single slash broke the rope around you. You found that you could not only move right now, but you could move around and possibly escape.

That idea got instantly washed away when you realised where you were and who you were. She brought you right to her smile as you only had one question.

“W-What fun?”

“Oh, great fun. For me of course, but first we need to move somewhere. This lab is... no place for fun.” Every word that she uttered scared the living hell out of you. She got moving, taking steps through her secret hideout as she was moving fast with purpose. The world zoomed around you as she got moving and before you could really see it, she pushed opened a door and you saw her bedroom.

A large purple queen sized bed. One that you noticed was for seduction. She got moving and dropped you down onto the bed. Right on the foot as you bounce a couple of times. Before you could make any movement, the white haired majin brought her tongue down onto you. Bringing it down and washing over you with so much love. She pushed you right into the blanket as her tongue washed over you.

You don’t think at any point, you are not going to be covered in her saliva.

“Oh... so good. Even with the blanket.” She said as you guess that was a compliment. She moved around and grabbed you once again. Getting onto the bed as she laid down on her back.

Not only that, she moved you around and dropped you right on her stomach. Cause where else would she dropped you.

Laying there for a long time, you try to wonder what you are going to do right now. Escape her, if you can that is. Not only is she incredibly fast, incredibly smart and incredible strong. She also seems to really like you, like yandere levels of like you.

You aren’t sure if there was anything you could really do right now. Besides play along and pray.

“Now, let’s start the fun.” She said as she grabbed you, dropping you by her ______________

You have the following choices:

1. Breasts

2. Pants

3. Feet

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lover Of All Giantesses (UN: xkiba4lifex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lover Of All Giantesses has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2141885-Shrunk-Near-Your-Favorite-Girl-X/cid/2772166-Android-21s-Fun