*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Summer Persona 5
  2. Ryuji
  3. Begining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2144095-Persona-5-Possession/cid/2452681-Summer-Persona-5
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2144095
One of the Thieves obtains a app that lets them (or someone else)to take over another body
This choice: Summer Persona 5  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Summer Persona 5

    by: SkeithTheTerror
Ryuji was laying down on his bed messing with his phone. He browsed the Phantom Thieves website, he was looking for a big target for the Phantom Thieves to take down, but there wasn't anything good enough. "Guess Futaba's palace is the last one we're going to for awhile." He mumbled to himself.

As Ryuji was about to turn off his phone, he notic3d something strange. There was a new app on his phone. He never installed this. The last time an app appeared on his phone out of nowhere was when the Metaverse Navigation app was installed. Could this be related?

Not being one to wait around, Ryuji started up the app. He was greeted by a Red screen with a list of his phone's contacts, including himself. Near the top of the screen were bold letters saying "Who shall send their heart?"

Ryuji had no idea what this meant, so he went with his first instinct and selected himself. Once he did, his phone transitioned to a similar screen, although his name was no longer selectable. There was once again bold letters at the top, this time saying "Who shall receive heart?"

Ryuji just selected the first person who came to mind, he wasn't even sure what this app was really for. As he selected the second person, he suddenly felt his consciousness fade.

Whose name did Ryuji pick, and thus end up on tje body of

You have the following choices:

1. Ann

*Noteb*
2. Makoto

3. Someone else

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SkeithTheTerror (UN: skeithterror at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SkeithTheTerror has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2144095-Persona-5-Possession/cid/2452681-Summer-Persona-5