When one Twilight Princess gets bored, she has a dear Hylian to entertain herself with.
|Midna, the famous Twilight Princess, grew into a powerful being. In addition to her normal powers, she even acquired god-like abilities. Unfortunately, when you become a god, you get bored easily. Midna's growing bored with her life in her kingdom. However, there's one game she's yet to play. And she knows the perfect little pawn.|
She has the power to go from timeline to timeline, and uses this power to find the "Link" of that world, and then mess with them. Now, she couldn't simply mess with him outright. That'd be too easy. No, she could rearrange that world to present a little play-area for him. She can make the people/monsters of the world be more... aggressive with him. And she'd love nothing more than to see some adventurer struggle to avoid some powerful creature's dominating aura. Whether they eat him, sit on him, or -ahem- play with him, she wants to savor every moment of the poor adventurer's humiliation. And even if Link falls in battle, she can just rewind time to before he loses, just so she can watch him struggle some more.
Whenever she gets her sights on a Link, she usually thrusts some handicap on him, with the end goal of finding and defeating her in battle, though she promises there's no way he'll win. Handicaps can range from turning him into a wolf, to making him gummy, to making him feel especially submissive, and so much more. And, as if that isn't bad enough, she's got a duo of dangerous female twili-wolves, April and May, to hunt him down. Usually when she hosts a game, she'll have these two hidden somewhere. When the game starts, they leave their hiding spot, with the goal of finding and dominating the adventurer. If they find him, there's no telling what they'll do. If Link isn't moving constantly, he could become victim to April and May's domineering attitude.
1. At the beginning, players will be able to choose a timeline for this event to take place in. Please keep relevant beings, besides Midna and her Twili, in their respective timelines.
2. At the beginning, don't create a dead end for timelines for the story to follow.
3. Refrain from excessive gore, watersports, scat, and detailed digestion.
4. Doms of either gender are fine, but they have to be at least older than 18.
5. Don't be nonsensical with your next entry. There should be a relatively understandable flow to the plotline.
6. Feral and anthro doms are allowed.
7. Don't end plotlines too soon.
8. The game isn't restricted to canon "worlds," meaning the Link could be from a made up Timeline. However, if you make up a Timeline, you should explain a few details about it.