Follow the story of a young man in Westeros who craves a mother's soothing caress.
|This is a story about a quiet, lonely, orphaned male POV character in Westeros who misses surrendering to the warm, affectionate bosom of a mother he never knew. Little does he know that his deepest, most secret wish is about to be fulfilled by some of the most significant women on the continent, who desire an unusually close relationship with their new son.|
What is Forbidden:
1) Gruesome toilet related details. This does not mean that the main character cannot be babied or cannot be slightly embarrassed or humiliated by a loving mother, or cannot be placed in diapers, just do not go into excruciating detail about his soiling them in the event that he needs to be changed. Other than that, no toilet related content for any other character is allowed.
2) Vore and unbirth
3) Lesbian and gay interactions of any kind. There can be other male and female supporting characters in the narrative, but the main sexual interactions must be between the POV character and women only
4) Actual age regression. The POV will remain mentally, physically, and sexually an adult, even if he is treated as a baby or young child
What is Encouraged
1) Breastfeeding and Lactation
2) Sex (Blowjobs, Handjobs, Titjobs, etc)
3) Pampering, Kissing, Fondling, etc
4) Tickling and blowing raspberries
6) Mild Mother-Son Dominance (for actual Femdom please see my other story)
7) Multiple mothers/aunts/sisters etc.
8) POV character being kidnapped/otherwise forced into it
Please make sure to avoid poor grammar, usage, mechanics, spelling, sentence structure, punctuation, etc. In other words, please put some effort and creativity into your writing. I will not allow sloppily written chapters to remain. Also, while creativity and detail are highly encouraged, please make sure you keep the characters and setting of the original TV show/books intact. If you are unfamiliar with the source material and require help, please contact me. Similarly, if you have any doubts about whether what you intend to write is forbidden, please contact me.
I will give gift points to anyone who writes chapters that are creative, descriptive, and fulfill the above criteria. For exact rates, please contact me. Note: I will not give gift points for lazily written work. I'm not demanding perfection, but I do demand excellence.