*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A Speck to a Speck
  2. A Dark Tomb
  3. Reflexes
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162498-Micro-Shrink-Story/cid/2527959-A-Speck-to-a-Speck
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2162498
A Shrinking story where you get REALLY small!
This choice: Something disastrous happens!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #7

A Speck to a Speck

    by: BasedChrisBenoit
Just as you regain your footing, the entire ground quakes tremendously! The shaking is on a much more extreme level than the simple toe quakes that you've been dealing with up until now! It's so intense that despite your best efforts, it still causes you to stumble and fall, back into the puddle of sweat!

You roll over and try to wipe the fragrant liquid off of your face again, but for the second time you taste the salty refuse. Grossed out, you gag as a reflex to the thought of accidentally drinking foot sweat for a second time. You decide to get out and away from this puddle before another quake sends you in for a third helping, but before you can pick yourself up your leg suddenly gets hit with a quick stinging sensation.

You look at your leg as you feel another small spike of pain on the side of your thigh. The only thing near your leg is the remote that's still in your pocket, so you pull the remote out to look at it. Your face goes pale as you see the screen that should usually be indicating the battery level going haywire, displaying numbers and symbols seemingly at random. Did you fall on it and break it? Or maybe it's not waterproof and some of your mom's sweat has short circuited it? Whatever the reason, if the remote breaks you're pretty much screwed!

As you're thinking these worrying thoughts the remote sends out another quick jolt of electricity, enough to cause you to drop it on instinct. This would prove incredibly costly as it turns out the remote did in fact still have some charge left in it, which you quickly discover as the remote activates, firing directly at you as it bounces off of the ground! Your blood turns cold as your vision is blinded by the same white light!

*BZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!*

....

You suddenly feel like you're in a freefall. You cannot make out wherever it is that you're falling as the environment is still dark, but your worst fears have been realised as the remote didn't hit you with the beam to regrow! You've been shrunken a second time, only now the remote didn't come with you!

*SPLASH!*

You're caught off guard as you make impact with a body of water and submerge what feels like a dozen metres downwards. You're thankful that you didn't hurt anything when you hit the water as you desperately attempt to swim in the direction that you think the surface is. Your lungs beginning to burn, you finally make it to the surface as you take in deep breaths, treading water.

You couldn't have been there for more than a couple of seconds when suddenly you're blindsided by a crashing wave, sending you rolling back under the water! In your surprise, you accidentally swallow some of the water, and you taste a familiar, warm salty taste in your mouth.

Foot sweat.

What to your mother is an unnoticeable drop of sweat from her foot on her sandal, and to the shrunken you was a small pool of sweat, has now become an entire deep ocean of your mother's perspiration! If you had time to panic rather than swim for your life you would have curled up into a ball. You were imperceptibly microscopic! The you from a minute ago would most likely be several miles tall in comparison, not to mention however unthinkably large your mother's foot, much less her entire body is now compared to you! And what's worse is that without the remote, you are now permanently stuck at this size, with no hope of ever being found or rescued!

You resurface for a second time, and are promptly dumped by another wave and sent back under. The puddle that seemed still before, is now raging with the quakes from your mothers toes and footsteps, keeping you from getting a break from this fight for your life! Nevertheless, you struggle, determined to survive this, as you pick a direction and move that way, praying that it's the closest path towards dry land.

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

1. You reach solid ground

2. You drown in the sweat sea

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 BasedChrisBenoit (UN: benoitbased at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BasedChrisBenoit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2162498-Micro-Shrink-Story/cid/2527959-A-Speck-to-a-Speck