*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2164853-Smelly-Supervillains-2-Immortals-Rising
by Raven
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2164853
Birdboy & Catgirl, along with a few friends, try to prevent the coming of the Filthmother

Birdboy & Catgirl, along with a few friends, try to prevent the coming of the Filthmother

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
(Special thanks to SquashedFlat for any and all of his orginal characters featured in this story.)

After a long drought of crime in Metropolis, the city had moved on to bigger and better things. Without having to worry about constant attacks from the disgusting villains, the city was able to invest more in its infastructure, it’s technology, and other programs for the overall wellfare of its citizens. Jake Blackridge and Beth Thompson had hung up their superhero garb, and set out to use their new free time to make the city a better place in ways that didn’t involve crime fighting.


Unfortunately, something went wrong. The Immortals, a conglomeration of villains older than time, and more powerful than imagination, escaped from the inter-dimensional prison they’d been locked in by PuppetMistress, and now look to collect the five Keys of the Cleansed, in order to unleash the horrible Harbinger of Filth, an eldritch abomination known only as Filthmother.

However, it seems that in escaping their prison, they seem to have opened a rift into another universe... one that leads to a small, desert town, known as Gold Springs, inhabited by one Sheriff Texas Stanton.


The Immortals:


Ashley Bilefoot: https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1934117-Smelly-super-villains/map/...

Lady Akushu: https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1934117-Smelly-super-villains/map/...

Countess Vashnara: https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1934117-Smelly-super-villains/map/...

Stinkromancer: https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1934117-Smelly-super-villains/map/...

And introducing, for the first time...

Queen Froststench: Queen Froststench is an ancient and lonely entity, sister to the Stinkromancer. Tens of thousands of years old, this 7 foot tall goddess has resided in a great tower in Northern lands, after all this time only the surrounding villages revere her, but for good reason! She has complete power over the cold. A true goddess of entropy. She is gentle and sweet, yet rather cruel. She loves nothing more than keeping mortals at her side, in a constant frozen state where they can still serve her and never die. Her victims will spend eternity as her cockwarmer, forced to drink her breast milk and eat from her long, eternally unwashed feet! So far she has no intention of interloping in mortal affairs, but she wouldn't mind freezing the Earth into her domain either....

Pladaria: In the times of old where honour was defended by knights, there lived one know as "She of the Moss". A great and terrible knight wearing mossy green plate mail. All that would cross her path would be taken into "her domain", a place no one had seen...or escaped. Very little was known about her until she began assaulting and ransacking villages with her damned soldiers. It was said any who was afflicted by her curses would be a thrall to her mark, and be unable to talk to anyone, but her. The fiefdoms banded together to fight the monstrous knight, who faught without sword or mace, preferring to pick up her opponents with her gauntlets and crush them beneath her gigantic ass. Her breath, rotten as death itself, spread the curse. Another method she took was to spit in the wells of villages, contaminating any who drunk her saliva. For the worst of her enemies she reserved her slime, from either swampy ass or feet. They afflicted an additional effect, they would become unable to pass out! Eventually her corruption was cornered and banished beneath the earth to a distant land...America...she was buried alive, but despite dieing, her curse persisted and preserved her. When she reaches the fresh air she shall awaken...and continue her conquest!

—————————

Will our heroes will able to stop the Immortals? Or will Filthmother rise to destroy all?





Rules:

So, this interactive is to serve as a sequel to Smelly Super Villains, but also as a crossover between my own work, and the work of author SquashedFlat, and his popular story, “Adventures of Texas”. While all characters established in both stories are okay to make an apperence here, it is asked that if you wish to create new, orginial characters, you do so in the orginal stories themselves, rather than in this story here. Other rules are pretty simple, use good spelling and grammar as always, no additions under 1000 characters, and please, god, DO NOT start a “Well, how about this thing” chain. You know what I’m talking about. You’re reading an interactive, and suddenly, you come across 12 chapters in a row that are asking if something happens, with the choices being “Yes” and “No”, with only the “No” path filled out, and it just leads to another yes or no question. Any chapters like that in this story will be deleted. Repeat offenders will be banned.


Otherwise, just have fun! And I encourage you to check out the original SSV, along with SquashedFlat’s “Adventures of Texas”! The links to both stories are below. Enjoy!



SSV: https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1934117-Smelly-super-villains


SSV Civilain Spin-off: https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/1915435-Citizens-of-Metropolis-An-...

Adventures of Texas: https://www.writing.com/main/interact/item_id/2075317-Adventures-of-Texas




IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2164853-Smelly-Supervillains-2-Immortals-Rising