*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171493-Fantastic-Voyages-inside-Fictional-Girls/cid/2738699-Enter-her-digestive-tractshe-swallows-you-of-c
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2171493
You shrink down and explore the body a girl from a show, movie, game, etc. inside and out!
This choice: Enter her digestive tract;she swallows you of course  •  Go Back...
Chapter #8

Enter her digestive tract;she swallows you of c...

    by: Brown
"Hmmm...wonder what I should do with such a little cutie like yourself!" The massive crazy clown girl thought out loud as you meanwhile were practically shivering like a leaf,no telling what she might do to you in this state!

"Ohh I got it!" Harley screamed happily scaring you even further as she brought you ever closer to her literally 'BIG' mouth which was opening wide,really wide!

"No..now Miss....Miss Quinn.. C-can't we just talk about this...l-like civilized people?" You began struggling with all your might but the clown girl's grip was far tighter than a cobra's and you were turning blue,unable to breathe at all.

"Sorry kiddo! But it's past my meal time,there's not a burger stand for miles around here...I'm feeling ever so frisky and besides I'm as far from civilized as you can get! Lunch time!" As Harley opened her mouth wide and virtually unable to do a thing to save yourself,you were literally tossed right into her huge mouth barely missing her teeth and sent on a one way trip straight down her gullet into the Joker's moll's huge stomach.

"Hmmmmm.. Tastes sort of like chicken!" Harley said without much thought and concern for your well being!

Meanwhile with you deep in Harley Quinn's cavernous stomach.....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Brown (UN: supermario5 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iambeowulf has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2171493-Fantastic-Voyages-inside-Fictional-Girls/cid/2738699-Enter-her-digestive-tractshe-swallows-you-of-c