*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2175704-The-Swap-Wand-in-Overwatch
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2175704
A character from Overwatch finds the Swap Wand, how will they use it?

A character from Overwatch finds the Swap Wand, how will they use it?

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
The Rules of the Wand:
1. The wand demands it be used, very few people can hold it and not want to use it. Though the wand is not good or evil, it encourages the user's inner desires whether they desire curves, status, skills, or vengeance.
2. The wand will always leave the targets in the positions they were in. IE when swapping bodies, the bodies will move, not the person inhabiting it.
3. The wand can swap anything that can be defined as a trait, whether it be physical or mental. It can swap skin tones, body parts, articles of clothing, friends, and skills. The wand is capable of making multiple swaps at a time.
4. The wand will adjust clothing to fit the body it is swapped to, but only alters clothing when the clothing is the target of a swap.
5. The wand by default leaves only the wielder aware of the swaps, the exception being if the wielder wants the victim to know of it. The wand also knows the wielder's intent, if the swap is done maliciously the wand may make it so the target is aware of the swap, but unable to comprehend why, or talk about it. For example: D.Va calls Mei fat, Mei decides to knock D.Va down a peg and swaps their weight D.Va still knows that she used to be skinny, that she called Mei fat, and later she became heavy herself. She'll see differences in her new life as well, perhaps she has less viewers in her streams, or is harassed in stream by fat haters, or even fat lovers. The wand may also tag onto the swap her metabolism if Mei wasn't going to forgive D.Va, so she'd suffer more. D.Va would not be able to connect the dots between calling Mei fat, and her becoming fat, and why would she? Magic isn't real.

Rules for Additions
1. Please use good grammar.
2. Please keep all chapters over a paragraph's length.
3. Go as lewd as you want, but no scat, and no gore.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2175704-The-Swap-Wand-in-Overwatch